GA Experiences So Far- Good, Bad, Ugly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't matter how long you wait in line, it doesn't guarantee you anything
-dan

Well it should. That's why we queue.

I queued for four hours, the guy whose spot I'd taken had been queueing overnight. He'd also been promised the outer rail by security. Can you imagine how he felt when he found me standing there?

Where exactly is the issue here? He was f*cked over by security's cock-up. He had every right to get upset and claim his spot on the rail.

Are you arguing it's ok to queue jump and take advantage of someone else's problem for your own benefit?

this copy/paste was long enough, can't wait to see your full post.

nobody is going to try and get you banned from here...it's just nice to see who the rest of us have to put up with at these shows.

there's a lot of "i didn't, but this other person..." and "i never, but one guy..."

bottom line: someone beat you to the spot, deal with it.

doesn't matter how long you wait in line, it doesn't guarantee you anything.

-dan

I think that anyone who wasn't there should not make judgements of what happened. I'm not directing this post at only you but at everyone who is chiming in with name calling, opinions about what happened, etc. but weren't even at the venue.

This thread has gone far enough off topic. It's closed and I will be editing out all of the name calling in the July 25th thread also.

And Dan, I'm not sure why Ally would be banned, her post has been a lot more respectful than some others who have been discussing this situation in another thread. I think other people should be more worried about suspensions or bannings then she.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom