Frankfurt, Hannover, Munchen & Sevilla presale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
wie soeben bekannt gegeben wurde, startet der offizielle Vorverkauf für die Konzerte von U2 in Frankfurt, Hannover und München am Samstag, 10.10. Sobald der offizielle Verkauf startet, erhalten sie als Ticketalarm-Abonnent eine Nachricht per E-Mail. Sie können dann die Original-Tickets bei eventim.de kaufen. Der Vorverkauf für das Konzert in Wien beginnt bereits am Samstag, 3.10.

10.08.2010 Frankfurt - Commerzbank Arena (VVK-Start 10.10.)
12.08.2010 Hannover - AWD Arena (VVK-Start 10.10.)
15.09.2010 München - Olympiastadion (VVK-Start 10.10.)

Just got this email from Eventim.de.

The official presale for Frankfurt, Hannover and Munchen start saturday the 10th of october.
The presale for Vienna starts this saturday, october 3. Wasn't that already announced?

No, it's not the presale, it's the general sale.

General sale for Vienna starts on 3 October, presale has already ended.

General sale for the three Germany dates starts 10 October, presale date hasn't been confirmed yet but should begin on Tuesday.

Ah figures. Why do they call it presale in German? Makes no sense. :doh:

verkauf = sale, vor = pre. :huh: Or am I wrong here?

Yes, but "Vorverkauf" is the common term for the general ticket sale in German, it has nothing to do with the u2.com "presale", which is a type of "Vor-Vorverkauf".

Someone else mentioned that Sevilla is also supposed to start up their presale next week, so they should be on the same schedule as Frankfurt, Hannover, and Munchen.

General sale for Sevilla starts on 8 October at 10 a. m. local time.

Presale starts on Monday, 5 October, at 10 a. m.

Ah right, what a rather strange way of saying it! :lol:

You wonder considering which country you're dealing with? :wink:
Just "Verkauf" wouldn't make sense in German. Only when qualifying it, like Verkauf von Tickets, or Ticketverkauf.

U2 has updated their tour page. It looks like these 4 shows are the only ones with presales next week:

The presales for the week of 5 October are as follows:
Seville - Mon. 5 Oct. 10AM to Wed. 7 Oct. 12noon
Frankfurt - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon
Hannover - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon
Munich - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon
Sevilla is a day earlier than the three German ones.

i have the "magnificent" group, and i would some tickets for Frankfurt,
the pre sale is for me on wednesday 7 oct. at 3 PM.....
and now is my question, how long you can sell these tickets until to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon and can i also sell the ticket on wednesday around 18.00u ???

i have the "magnificent" group, and i would some tickets for Frankfurt,
the pre sale is for me on wednesday 7 oct. at 3 PM.....
and now is my question, how long you can sell these tickets until to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon and can i also sell the ticket on wednesday around 18.00u ???

Do you want to sell tickets you already have or do you want to buy tickets? ;)
But yes, you can also try to buy tickets on Wednesday around 18:00. Be aware that tickets are subject to availability.

HORIZON GROUP
Frankfurt (10 Aug. 2010) Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM
Hannover (12 Aug. 2010) Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM
Munich (15 Sept. 2010) Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM
Seville (29 Sept. 2010) Mon. 5 Oct. 10AM

BREATHE GROUP
Frankfurt (10 Aug. 2010) Tues. 6 Oct. 3PM
Hannover (12 Aug. 2010) Tues. 6 Oct. 3PM
Munich (15 Sept. 2010) Tues. 6 Oct. 3PM
Seville (29 Sept. 2010 Mon. 5 Oct. 3PM

BOOTS GROUP
Frankfurt (10 Aug. 2010) Wed. 7 Oct. 10AM
Hannover (12 Aug. 2010) Wed. 7 Oct. 10AM
Munich (15 Sept. 2010) Wed. 7 Oct. 10AM
Seville (29 Sept. 2010 Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM

MAGNIFICENT GROUP
Frankfurt (10 Aug. 2010) Wed. 7 Oct. 3PM
Hannover (12 Aug. 2010) Wed. 7 Oct. 3PM
Munich (15 Sept. 2010) Wed. 7 Oct. 3PM
Seville (29 Sept. 2010 Tues. 6 Oct. 3PM

:)

this thread title should be changed to
"Frankfurt, Hannover, Munchen & Sevilla presale"

Prices seem to be the same as for Vienna. 272 Euros for Red Zone. :| I need a sponsor.

Strangely, presale people say they can chose different sections for GA, like "inner circle". I hope that isn't true for the general sale, I've never experienced anything like this. :huh:

They cost the same, 70,50 Euro. Some people over at the German board were saying that you could chose certain sectors, but I don't think that there are really different tickets and sectors for GA.

Since all tickets are sold via eventim, it's possible to use the presale code for more than one show, but only for the German concerts!

Since all tickets are sold via eventim, it's possible to use the presale code for more than one show, but only for the German concerts!

Well, I wouldn't risk that. It happened in the UK last time too and people who did that lost their tickets, presale codes and some even memberships. Cause it's against the rules.

are the seats behind the stage all one price point like at the helsinki show? :reject:

In Frankfurt there seems to be two categories, one for 41 euros, one for 90 euros :ohmy: There's a division between upper and lower tier for the seats behind the stage.

Munich and Hannover look the same: 41 euro.

Eventim has confirmed that you can buy tickets for different shows with one code.

I wish I had a presale code :scream:

But so far, I got everything I wanted in General sale, and since there are three shows in Germany, I don't think they will sell out so fast.

Still pissed about the Red Zone prices, though.

Well General sale is saturday 10 am. I have to be at work at 11 so I've only half an hour to try in the gen sale. I really hope my presale code works!

Stehplatz. In the end there's only one categorie on your confirmation, no matter what you choose, so I guess there's no real sectors in GA after all. Thank God.

Back
Top Bottom