Frankfurt, Hannover, Munchen & Sevilla presale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right - I have sorted out some brilliant accommodation for the Seville concert. There is a good hotel within a 5 minute walk from the stadium called the Barcelo Gran Hotel Renacimento Seville. It is on the Isla de la Cartuja (the same piece of land as the stadium) rather than over the water in the old town. I wanted this because transport to the stadium on the day might be a bit nightmarish as apparently there is not public transport to the stadium and it is a long walk from town.

I had seen the hotel website (Barcelo) directly wants €130 a night on the night of the 29th (or €168 including breakfast!). I was able to get a room for two of us with breakfast included for €92 from another site. Best of all if you need to cancel the cancellation fee is only €15 up to 48 hours before arrival. Apparently I am not allowed to publicise this rate but if anyone is interested you send me a PM and I can send you a link.

Just checked and there are still tickets in all sections available. This one looks like it is going to sell even slower than Wembley 2....

Just checked and there are still tickets in all sections available. This one looks like it is going to sell even slower than Wembley 2....

the locals probably arent excited about paying for a concert that is a YEAR away

kind of hard for younger fans especially

Actually, of the 6 price levels, there are only 2 left for Seville that have multiples available. The other 4 price levels are sold out of multiples:

€250 - sold out
€150 - multiples available
€90 - multiples available
€70 - multiples sold out, only singles left
€55 - sold out
€30 - multiples sold out, only singles left

So tickets are selling. Though I have a feeling there are a lot of €90 tickets still available.

Just noticed, though U2.com said 10 am the German ticket sale starts at NINE am! Just got the alert. Ew, means I have to get up even earlier. :crack:

Yes, nine,and it will be chaotic. Eventim didn't send out any links, only ticket alert. I'm sure the site won't be available at half past 9 tomorrow. :| Good luck everyone trying!

:uhoh: I set my alarm for 8.40.

Good luck to you as well. Hope I can pull something!

There is a link, it's in the ticketalarm. Just not activated yet.

I got my four GA's as well. Was a bit of a hassle with waiting lines and sudden refusal of the credit card but I got the email.

I want seats, but I can't seem to find out where the seats are in the stadium - the cheap 41 euro seats - are they behind the stage or what?

If you're talking about hannover, I found a map on google which I hope is accurate.
index.php

and u2.com says the stage is on the right side of that field.

since it's been a couple days since the presale my memory's a bit hazy, but i loved how i could look and see what seats were available for purchase on eventim's website. i've never seen that option before, aside from when i've bought tickets secondhand.

If you're talking about hannover, I found a map on google which I hope is accurate.
index.php

and u2.com says the stage is on the right side of that field.

Cheers, but I was looking at Frankfurt tickets. I decided to wait - for now. I'm looking for a single seat, so it's likely not going to sell out soon.

Edit: Nevermind, they have a very detailed "Saalplan" now. If you wanna now coolian2, you can go back and press the "Saalplan"-button, and know where your seats are.

I talked to someone else from Spain who said he is holding out for a Madrid show before he commits to buying for Seville, so maybe that is the general sentiment in Spain....

Madrid is much better communicated by all means of transport than Seville and it is in the centre so most people are nearer to Madrid than to Seville, most fans in Spain can't imagine a U2 tour not coming here, it would be the first one since The Joshua Tree, and Seville's concert is on a Wednesday, I am 500 km from Seville and if I leave my job for two days I will have a reduction in my sallary that month (and that would be necessary for me) it will cost the same as going to Paris and Coimbra altogether, so I'm not going to buy Seville. I don't think I'm the only one looking at the figures.

Actually, of the 6 price levels, there are only 2 left for Seville that have multiples available. The other 4 price levels are sold out of multiples:

€250 - sold out
€150 - multiples available
€90 - multiples available
€70 - multiples sold out, only singles left
€55 - sold out
€30 - multiples sold out, only singles left

So tickets are selling. Though I have a feeling there are a lot of €90 tickets still available.

According to a Spanish newspaper, more than 43,000 tickets were sold in the first four hours. The stadium's capacity is about 75,000.
43.000 entradas vendidas para ver a U2 dentro de un a?o ? ELPA?S.com

But if only €150 and €90 tickets are left, then it looks like much more was sold after those four initial hours. :)

I have a feeling there are a lot of €90 tickets left for Seville.

Back
Top Bottom