First Or Second Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm curious as to why you say that. I agree that it's a special day, but that's probably because it's my birthday.

It's the birthday of my favourite musician/singer, so in my world it's always a day of celebration. :D

Interestingly (but maybe only to me), the initials of your user name (GAF) are also the initials of one of his band's albums. It's not one of their very best albums -- although I have a soft spot for it and some of the songs on it are wonderful -- but whenever I see you referred to by your initials I can't help but smile. :)

So you have a good birthdate. :up:

Second always is better but third is the best..... But that s no option I guess.
Amsterdam 3 was one of the best shows i ever saw on the vertigo tour

Based upon my entirely unscientific research, I think the 2nd night is better - like others have said, it seems the band is more relaxed, I think this is because they are in a familiar environment. They tend to have more fun with the set list. I was lucky last tour, because I saw Phoenix2 (far superior to first night) and Vegas 1 and 2 (no comparison, Vegas 2 was the best U2 show I have seen, and I'm going back to JT days). Also saw Honolulu, a one night stand, and it was good, but nowhere close to Vegas2.

That's why I am bummed that this tour, I am only seeing one night stands (Vegas and LA).

Back
Top Bottom