Farewell thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Im out of here!
Just come in to go on to The Claw thread and seen Barcelona rehearsal(spoiler)

Dont mind seeing pics of the stage as we all new pretty much what it was like from the 3d images on U2.com

I dont want to see any visuals or know anything about setlists at all.
On the Vertigo tour I new every song that was coming (almost) and it totally spoiled it for me.

So Im Gone!
C You 21st August

:wave:

i really want to go cold turkey I don't think I have the stength. this is really really hard.

This is it. There are 28 days left for my first U2 concert in 4 years, 15/7/09 in Nice, and U2eastlink are already starting to spoil everything it looks like. I'll try my best not to visit Interference for the next 4 weeks. I can't promise anything, but I'll try.
I've seen the stage a thousand times now, but it's the songs I'm worried about. U2.com keeps hinting that they're gonna bring back something big. Let's leave at that.
For the next four weeks: Goodbye, Interference.

I fail.

I would just give up. With your luck now, you'll end up going to Nice expecting Ultraviolet and getting five songs from the new album + U218 singles.

Haha, well... I don't want to know the running order, at the very least.
But that song is my biggest wish - I'd already be mega-disappointed if they DON'T play it now...

me too - really pleased as i didn't click on the spoiler tags in the Barcelona rehearsal setlist thread last night/this morning, but got the gist that some exciting stuff was happening hehe

i really want it all to be fresh and to be caught by surprise at the Paris concerts this time round... so la la la la i can't hear you! :D :heart:

Well, I think I'm going to attempt to be out. Although I would like to hear stuff about GA and that sort of thing. I don't know if I can come into this subforum and only look at certain threads, though. And spoilers might be everywhere anyway.

I'm waffling about how much I want to remain unspoiled. Is it the end of the world if I see one or two setlists? No. I just don't want to know what the full setlist will be or hear bootlegs so when I see my first show nothing is surprising.

We'll see how long I can hold out.

Well, I think I'm going to attempt to be out. Although I would like to hear stuff about GA and that sort of thing. I don't know if I can come into this subforum and only look at certain threads, though. And spoilers might be everywhere anyway.

I'm waffling about how much I want to remain unspoiled. Is it the end of the world if I see one or two setlists? No. I just don't want to know what the full setlist will be or hear bootlegs so when I see my first show nothing is surprising.

We'll see how long I can hold out.

yeah, that's why i made a compromise with myself. knowing that i love bootlegs so much, i decided to join the first setlist party and download a bootleg to opening night, and then not look at a thing until the Chicago show.

I'm going to try and download bootlegs without getting more than a glance at the listed spreadsheet. We'll see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom