Elacin ER-20 musician's earplugs - anyone tried them out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hatrickpatrick

The Fly
I'm considering wearing these at the 360 gig in Dublin - I've been looking forward to this gig for months and I remember from the Vertigo tour that the sound in Croker was so loud it was quite difficult to hear it clearly. These earplugs claim that, as specifically musicians earplugs, they reduce certain frequencies more than others so that you can still hear the concert perfectly clearly and talk to people without it muffling everything.

This sounds WAY too good to be true and I'm suspicious - has anyone ever used these and if so is the claim true or are they trying to rip me off? It's only €8 so I don't care about the money, but since I'm ordering online from the UK (to Ireland) if I don't get good ones now they'll probably arrive too late for me to test them and order different ones in time for the gig, if they don't work.

Anyone know?

AudioRelief - Managing Tinnitus, Custom Ear Plugs and Filters

My girlfriend is an opera singer, she uses those...

They do exactly what they say they do.

Wow, those sound like the kind of earplugs I'm looking for - I hate to use the regular little earplugs because everything gets muffled.

I play a lot with my own band and always wear these for gigs now. They are good and will save you from hearing loss later .

Back
Top Bottom