Edge's Microphone:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're arguing "style over substance" with a band like U2? the fact is, whether it's U2, or The Killers, or Muse, or any rock n' roll band, image matters almost as much as the music. how much effort do you think U2 has put into what they wear, how they look, and how they are presented on their stage? it's probably so much more than they would even want to admit. so if you're trying to say the band doesn't care about style, you're dead wrong. this is U2. style is part of the art.

Of course style is part of it...:huh:

I'm talking about style OVER substance. You argued earlier that the mic shouldn't be used based on one thing and one thing only, the way it looked. That my friend is style OVER substance.

leatherman-freestyle.jpg

You guys are aware of the super badass tool called the LEATHERMAN, aren't you? I'd say it's a fitting nickname for our favorite multi-tasker! :D

wow i have the early 90's version, getting a bit dull, i guess i need to upgrade

(thats not gay is it? :wink: )

Yeah, I fully expect Edge to bust out with "Friends in Low Places" in the middle of the setlists now.

He's just like Garth Brooks, y'all!

Not that I'm a big fan of Garth (I loathe country in general), but that would actually be pretty cool to see. :reject:

:lol: I did have an image of Edge sining that karaoke-style, a la PopMart and thought " .... yeah, I'd totally be singing along with that."

Back
Top Bottom