East Lansing/Minneapolis/Montreal - Presale/General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay :applaud: See you there :D

Make you stop at my work the day your leaving to pick up some coffee for the drive :wink:

We stop by your work every day.....my husband is there right now! :lol:

Nothing like a good cup of coffee before the 7 hour drive :sexywink:

I hope we get to meet each other before we go.......it would be great to know some others in line!

We stop by your work every day.....my husband is there right now! :lol:

Nothing like a good cup of coffee before the 7 hour drive :sexywink:

I hope we get to meet each other before we go.......it would be great to know some others in line!

:lol: I probably know your husband. We have a lot of regulars.

I would :heart: to meet. I work a lot so if you`re ever in there you should say Hi. I`ll be wearing my nametag :wink:

If you`re planning on lining up really early that morning maybe we could meet up beforehand and wait in line together :D Us T-Bayers gotta rock Minneapolis :rockon:

:lol: I probably know your husband. We have a lot of regulars.

I would :heart: to meet. I work a lot so if you`re ever in there you should say Hi. I`ll be wearing my nametag :wink:

If you`re planning on lining up really early that morning maybe we could meet up beforehand and wait in line together :D Us T-Bayers gotta rock Minneapolis :rockon:

We are lining up early.....sounds like a plan :hyper:

Here are the links to get access to the presale for 11/17 and 11/18 East Lansing MSU Stadium. NO GA tickets are being offered for these presales. But if you don't want GA's this will give you a head start on the general admission starting on the 23rd.

The presale begins on Tuesday, November 17, at 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time.
The presale closes on Friday, November 20, at 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time.
Ticketmaster - Promotions

Presale will begin 7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 18 and end at noon, Friday, Nov. 20.

anyone know the ticket limit for the Montreal general onsale on Saturday? Doesn't say anywhere on the Gillett website.

So, does anybody have a good sense of how GA might feel in a stadium too tight on the field to accomodate a RZ? I presume that this is why they're not doing one for the Spartan Stadium show.
And congrats to all those who got their GAs in these presales! :applaud:

The presale for Minneapolis looks like its over, but the presale for East Lansing hasn't been turned off yet.

East Lansing:
U2 360º Tour tickets Spartan Stadium East Lansing, MI, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = green

(alternate passwords:

U2 360º Tour tickets Spartan Stadium East Lansing, MI, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = white

password = hello

looks like all three links bring up the same tickets though)

So, does anybody have a good sense of how GA might feel in a stadium too tight on the field to accomodate a RZ? I presume that this is why they're not doing one for the Spartan Stadium show.
And congrats to all those who got their GAs in these presales! :applaud:

No Red Zone in EL? The field is plenty big enough.

Minnesota Public Radio just aired a story about the U2 presale for TCF Stadium. This is one of the first major concerts in town since we repealed our scalping law. (I'll post a link when it's up.)
I guess people are pissed. My thought--welcome to the real world of concert tickets Minnesota! Settle down, get in line, and have your credit card ready. Sheesh.

They did report 58,000 tickets for the show--10,000 available in the presale (not sure about that one), 20,000 tickets available to season ticket holders (not sure about that one either). :shrug:

Minnesota Public Radio just aired a story about the U2 presale for TCF Stadium. This is one of the first major concerts in town since we repealed our scalping law. (I'll post a link when it's up.)
I guess people are pissed. My thought--welcome to the real world of concert tickets Minnesota! Settle down, get in line, and have your credit card ready. Sheesh.

They did report 58,000 tickets for the show--10,000 available in the presale (not sure about that one), 20,000 tickets available to season ticket holders (not sure about that one either). :shrug:

Here's the link:

Big acts make case for revisiting ticket scalping rules | Minnesota Public Radio NewsQ

Anyone know how TM defines a show as being "sold out"? Tickets for the Mpls. show went on sale at 10 this morning and I noticed that after about 15 minutes or so there seemed to be only single tickets available (very rarely a pair of tickets would come up after multiple tries but definitely there were no instances of three or more after about the first 15 minutes). Anyway, U2.com lists the Mpls. show as sold out but you can still get the assorted ticket (some in pretty good locations) as long as you only want one. I'm predicting a second show for Mpls., they have a big enough gap in their schedule to do it. We'll see, I guess.

argh, I wasted the first minute of the general-sale for East Lansing seeing how decent a seat I could get, and then by 10:02 I couldn't pull up any GAs?!

Why don't I ever learn?! They go so fast on the general-sale day, :doh:

Hope folks do better than I just did, I'm glad I got some in the pre-sale!

argh, I wasted the first minute of the general-sale for East Lansing seeing how decent a seat I could get, and then by 10:02 I couldn't pull up any GAs?!

Why don't I ever learn?! They go so fast on the general-sale day, :doh:

Hope folks do better than I just did, I'm glad I got some in the pre-sale!
I tried pulling a single GA for East Lansing right at 9am est and nothing came up. boooooooo Anyone have a spare to sell? :reject:

Yeah really i need two buy two GA's for east lansing. And i was spot on i thought...
I might have to resort to stubhub :'(

Sad. I didn't get the GA that I need for East Lansing. Add me to the list of people empty handed. :ohmy:

I do have a GA for Chicago that I can trade for one.

We'll see what happens.

Congrats to everyone that got what they wanted!

I really wasn't expecting GAs to be gone so so quickly for East Lansing somehow...I guess this market needed to be passed over the first N.American leg to get the idea for this next round and buy the tix up quick :hmm:

I guess also the apparent lack of an Ohio show raised the stakes on this one? And just one Chicago show, so the midwest besides MN needs to be served...

cheers all!

either scalpers are buying them up or they are withholding tickets. the college stadiums didn't sell that fast on the fall leg

I didn't get a GA for East Lansing either. Even though I live on campus, I have vowed to either see them from the floor or not at all this time around (I'm sick of the nosebleeds and casual fans who could care less about the band!). I'm guessing a lot of the tickets are being witheld, but it doesn't look like many tix were sold today. You can still find very close seats on TM.

Back
Top Bottom