Dublin 3 Pre-Sale & General Sale - All Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
'Horizon' presale for Dublin 3 (July 27th) begins tomorrow, Thursday, March 26th 10am Dublin time, and continues until Monday March 30th at noon, Dublin time.

General Sale: Wed. 1st April.

My friend is going to try for tickets in the presale. He is a Boots member though. I think he has a good shot at GA since a lot people lready used their codes

When does the Boots sale start...I have a friend with a Boots code but she hasn't been getting e-mails so she doesn't know what time.

For anyone trying for the 7/27 Dublin presale, I would love to arrange a trade! I have 1 (or 2) 7/25 Dublin GA, and I would like to trade it for 1 (or 2) 7/27 Dublin GA.

Again, I can trade either 1 or 2 Dublin 7/25 GAs, depending on what you're looking for!

Please PM me if you have an extra 7/27 GA and want to swap... Thanks!! :wave:

When does the Boots sale start...I have a friend with a Boots code but she hasn't been getting e-mails so she doesn't know what time.

"Your 'Boots' presale for Dublin 3 (July 27th) begins on Friday, March 27th 3pm Dublin time, and continues until Monday March 30th at noon, Dublin time."

I'm going to use my presale code for Dublin 3 ... I'll try for 4 GA's. I'm only going to use ONE, so I'll hope to trade the others ... I WILL NEED:

1 GA for Glasgow
1 GA for Los Angeles
1 GA for Las Vegas

Please let me know if interested! Thanks :D

U2 have a pretty smart business plan in place. Other than A'dam 2 and Gothenburg 2, second date gigs have been delayed to allow for presales to occur. This delay has more than likely bumped up fanclub memberships in turn. I bet more multiple memberships are occuring too. The "Boots" presale codes are that much more valuable during second date presales. This is quite intentional.

For anyone trying for the 7/27 Dublin presale, I would love to arrange a trade! I have 1 (or 2) 7/25 Dublin GA, and I would like to trade it for 1 (or 2) 7/27 Dublin GA.

Again, I can trade either 1 or 2 Dublin 7/25 GAs, depending on what you're looking for!

Please PM me if you have an extra 7/27 GA and want to swap... Thanks!! :wave:

PM'd :D

Still trying to find a friend to sign up for the pre-sale for me :lol:

Do have Dublin 1 & 2 to trade though if anyone is booking more than they need (though I suspect there will be loads of people in that position!).

I just checked:

4 GA's are still available

and

4 Seats
LOW302
L
8 - 5
PRICE LEVEL 1
CUSACK STAND - LOWER TIER

AND

4 Seats
LOW301
H
8 - 5
PRICE LEVEL 2
CUSACK STAND - LOWER TIER

^ That's because a lot of people used their presale codes already for the first 2 shows.

question, what seated areas are best? I am gonna go for seats for the third show cuz we really want to see some of dublin and not spend 3 whole days in front of Croke Park.

thanks!

question, what seated areas are best? I am gonna go for seats for the third show cuz we really want to see some of dublin and not spend 3 whole days in front of Croke Park.

thanks!

The 3/4 blocks left and right of the stage. Definitely lower tier, and probably upper tier.

do you think I could get away with using my son as a third u2.com membership even though the card would be in my or my hubby's name with the same billing address? :reject:

just thinkin... gut feeling tells me no, that I couldn't but just wanted to throw that out there.

do you think I could get away with using my son as a third u2.com membership even though the card would be in my or my hubby's name with the same billing address? :reject:

just thinkin... gut feeling tells me no, that I couldn't but just wanted to throw that out there.

Yes. Yes you can. Different e-mail address needed though. Go for it!

Question: Does anyone know if ticketline or seetickets carried Dublin tickets? Ive got my flight and hotel booked around the 3 Dublin shows but dont have tickets for Dublin 3 yet and am nervous about the onsale tomorrow. If those site dont carry Dublinn shows, can someone recommend another? Ive never bought European tickets on the secondary market before

Tim

Back
Top Bottom