Dublin 3 Pre-Sale & General Sale - All Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
via ticketmaster.ie there are still seats available for Dublin3 – so sorry, @hotspress, you do lie ...:wink:

Opinions on support acts...

Bell X1 are fantastic, really looking forward to hearing them in Croke Park
The Script are meh... Decent pop (severely ripping off The Police but anyway) -surely they could have gotten someone with a bit more... gravitas?

Kaiser Chiefs are ok, probably good to get a party atmosphere going and people jumping up and down.
Republic of Loose are a bit mad and always put on a good show- again good to get the party buzz - Saturday night should be pretty lively!

Glasvegas are hugely overrated but not the worst. Not sure how their "attitude" will work with the U2 crowd.
Damien Dempsey is awful paddywackery. Sorry to anyone who likes him but I just find him unlistenable :reject:

Middling lineup overall. I wish Elbow were supporting all three gigs... Bell X1 should be the highlight though...

Opinions on support acts...

Bell X1 are fantastic, really looking forward to hearing them in Croke Park
The Script are meh... Decent pop (severely ripping off The Police but anyway) -surely they could have gotten someone with a bit more... gravitas?

Kaiser Chiefs are ok, probably good to get a party atmosphere going and people jumping up and down.
Republic of Loose are a bit mad and always put on a good show- again good to get the party buzz - Saturday night should be pretty lively!

Glasvegas are hugely overrated but not the worst. Not sure how their "attitude" will work with the U2 crowd.
Damien Dempsey is awful paddywackery. Sorry to anyone who likes him but I just find him unlistenable :reject:

Middling lineup overall. I wish Elbow were supporting all three gigs... Bell X1 should be the highlight though...

hmmm well it could be worse- they had Kanye West supporting them at one show last time round, or it could be Black Eyed Peas- or Jay Z- that Coldplay have got supporting them??

still hoping WhiteLies will show up at one of the shows I'm going to

Once you're safely in the GC then you don't need to stay there and watch the support acts

I don't think it is sold out yet. There was an article posted on atu2.com, maybe like 2 weeks ago, saying that it wasn't sold out yet.

Back
Top Bottom