Dress Rehearsal Confirmed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they're not letting anyone else in (like they did in LA for Vertigo), I hope I have the willpower to not stand outside the stadium and get spoiled before the show.

translated by google:

I have confirmed the invitation for the special concert (U2 final concert rehearsal) to honor the Special Olympics Europe / Eurasia that will make the U2 in the Nou Camp on June 29. Will be an exclusive concert for 500 people with special invitation.

The guy seems to be invited?

I have no idea what the special olympics bit is about... any ideas?

translated by google:

I have confirmed the invitation for the special concert (U2 final concert rehearsal) to honor the Special Olympics Europe / Eurasia that will make the U2 in the Nou Camp on June 29. Will be an exclusive concert for 500 people with special invitation.

The guy seems to be invited?

I have no idea what the special olympics bit is about... any ideas?

olympics for disabled sports people.

I wonder if they'll all be on the pitch, or if they'll put them in the stands somewhere?

Lucky people, indeed.

I will land in Barcelona on the 29th at 8am, well i will then after i checked in my hotel i will go to the stadium to see whats going on, hopefully i can make it in :drool:

Aren't the Special Olympics for mentally disabled persons? I think they did a Christmas song once for the Special Olympics.

It's a stadium. It'll be clearly audible outside.

of course the setlist will surface, but anything outside the building is worth recording. Only open ended/sided stadium yeild recordings worth a dam

I said this before, just rent a hot air baloon and get a news station to pay for in exchange for a footage exclusive. Perfectly legal and better for nice sound.

That's not to say somebody couldn't sit outside the stadium with gear to record IEM feeds.

Back
Top Bottom