Dress Rehearsal Confirmed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IEM radio signals are not intended to go outside the venue. otherwise tons of soundcheck would be aorund.

I've not only heard IEMs recorded outside of venues; I've been with people when they've done it. Sound's definitely acceptable.

IEM radio signals are not intended to go outside the venue. otherwise tons of soundcheck would be aorund.

There are soundchecks out there that have definitely been pulled from outside the venue. With a few exceptions the recordings are largely restricted to tight circles.

The only way radio signals wouldn't be able to go through concrete would be if it's weaponed concrete. Aka if there's lead in there.

Sorry I'm editing to get it right, NLOTH bass line complete, Magnificent and Streets full band with vocals.

NICE! glad Streets isn't one of the songs they dropped. are you or is someone there right now? i wonder how long they'll rehearse for today.

i want pictures! :wink:

NICE! glad Streets isn't one of the songs they dropped. are you or is someone there right now? i wonder how long they'll rehearse for today.

i want pictures! :wink:

I'm sorry mikal, I'm in Dublin at the moment, it's someone from the forum, a member of his family works near and phoned him, so he went there and phoned another poster and told what I've written, I think he isn't back yet, I'll check again later.

I am just about to go doon the airport to pick up my girlfriend as she is flying back from a weekend in Barcelona & trip to the Nou Camp yesterday. She's got photo's and she told me on the phone that there was soundchecking going on yesterday.

U2log twitted yesterday that a certain Poptician i.e. Gavin Friday would be on-site from today providing input etc. so I assume rehearsals start today.

Yes, but this seems different, yesterday they were checking the sound system I was told, today this guy, who is a long term fan and has been to many concerts is saying he's listened to Bono's voice.

Why can't Adam just soundcheck one of these days by playing the bassline to Acrobat, just to make this forum explode?

Back
Top Bottom