Do You Wear A U2 Concert-Shirt To A U2 Concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you wear a U2 concert T-shirt to a U2 concert?

• HELL YEAH!!! I'm a true fan!

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • NO! Don't be "that" guy.

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Who can afford a concert t-shirt?

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll have to take a picture of mine to show you how pathetic mine looks now.

Full shot:
There are holes in this shirt.
IMG_2827.jpg

Close up shot of the holes:
IMG_2829.jpg

Back shot:
It has held up nicely
IMG_2830.jpg

:ohmy::ohmy:

It has a nice peek-a-boo affect now! :wink:

A U2 shirt or a plain shirt... I can't stand when people where other bands' merchandise to a concert (like seeing a PJ shirt at a Chris Cornell show... yes because all Seattle musicians are one in the same), same with when people where merchandise for an irrelevant team or worse, the wrong sport to a game.

Meh. I say whatever. It is possible to like more than one ban though so really if you wear another band's shirt to a show who cares. And as for wearing say a basketball jersey to a baseball game again who cares. I think you worry about it too much.

I do get the irelevant team thing though but that's two teams going against each other. I do hate those guys who do that. Oh great you're a Maple Leafs fan at a Habs and Bruins game. Good for you. :doh:

Stuff just wearing them at concerts, I ALWAYS wear U2 t-shirts. Seriously, I have enough to last me about a fortnight. As a result i'm now known as 'the long haired freak who always wears U2 tops' :lol:

Last tour I wore a black Vertigo shirt I bought at Footy Park before the show. AND wore it in Melbourne. On the tram going in. People smiled at me.

Yes I am a dork :cute:

I will be wearing a Red Cross tshirt because other than this one
WhiteTrashCafe.jpg

and a Springsteen shirt that's all I own.

Current tour shirt = fine
last tour shirt = ok but kinda dorky
older than that = trying to hard to be cooler than everyone else. The older it is the more you are trying (bonus tool points for new "vintage" shirts)

other bands shirts at show are fine as long as it's not too old (see older tour shirts above)

I laugh when I see folks wearing thread worn zoo shirts. Ya I was there too and still have them too. I know better than wearing them.

I can't believe there's politics over what to wear to a concert. Jesus.

I really don't give a fuck. Sometimes I've worn U2 shirts, sometimes I've worn other bands' shirts, sometimes I've worn Kiwi sporting shirts (and accordingly bumped into other Kiwis far away from home), sometimes I've worn just random shirts. Whatever's comfortable.

If somebody thinks I'm a tool because I am (or am not) wearing something in particular, then that's their own sad, petty problem.

Back
Top Bottom