Did Bono Really Cry During the June 25 Dublin Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He was actually crying after Streets. I don't have any pictures but I was in the inner circle just in front of him. His voice was vacillating after that, but just for few words...At the end of the sentence his voice was clear again :)

There's a Youtube clip where Bono looks very moved on the screens. If he did actually cry, then so what? Streets on Saturday night was an emotional high point of an incredibly emotional night as a whole, so why shouldn't the band members be affected?

Why are so many answer suggesting something negative about it? I was very moved when I read it (in real time) and so was my companion. :up:

Wow at this thread. I can tell you I was moved enough during the song to call MamaStars and hold my phone up so she could be a part of what I was hearing....it was an amazing moment. I'm sure the band knew it too.

Well, he cried at Hawaii.

Anyway, this seems like a witch hunt. Which reminds me of the thread when everyone was arguing about Bono using a backing vocal during Crumbs On Your Table.......but I liked that idea, especially after Crazy Tonight Remix!

Back
Top Bottom