DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila, we'll be in front of the stage, in GA's.

The roar of the crowd is amazing there.

:hyper:

But we have no idea if we camp out there or not if we'll get inside near the stage or if we'll be with the other thousands of people on the field. Now I'm more worried than ever (aka scared shitless)! I wish they'd announce how that will work. Would be nice if it gave preference to Pre-Sale code-holders :help:

Just do what I am doing; 2 LA, 2 LV. Hold on to the LA one's just in case, you never know.

Yeah but then I dont know if I need to save my part of my presale code for next leg when they come to the Bay Area. The whole thing is just f'd up. :angry:

Tomorrow is exactly what I'm thinking! And yeah, that is one giant bowl.

This is going to be one long day....what we've got a little bit less than 25 hours to go.....

I can't get shit done, and I have a ton to do :sigh:

I'm scared of the Rose Bowl. Somebody hold me :sad:

And yeah, they should really resolve the whole pre-sale code issue/2010 dates. People shouldn't be left hanging!

Lila;
Violence26.gif

I would assume that the inner ga's would be handled the same way as the last tour. Don't know why they can't say how it will work. Cuz getting stuck on a football field of ga's is much different than an arena. Getting there early is no guarantee of being in the inner ring.

I'm thinking the seats right behind the stage might be the best value. Even high up there where the seats are probably cheapest, your pretty close. Sound may not be as good, but by looks of the bonocrab, there are speakers facing every direction. At least you have a seat there and don't have to worry about getting there early and hoping for the lucky lottery pull :hmm: If you don't get the lucky number, you'll probably still get a good spot on the outer ring, but facing the prospects of a huge unpredictable crowd behind you.

Do we know for a FACT that they're going to Raleigh? I'm not sure if I should just buy a Char.ville ticket or wait and hope that the Raleigh date becomes true...:doh::doh::doh:

It'd also be nice if they gave us the price breakdown. I looked at the seating chart from the Rose Bowl site just to get a better hang of sections and rows and all that. I think I may understand, the lower rows are by letter and the upper rows by numbers. So I guess I'll be going for something on the side of the stage or in back that's either in a lettered or lower numbered row. And hopefully I can find something decent in the $91 range.

LA County, about 20 minutes outside of the city of LA, without traffic that is :lol: I have a brother in San Francisco, a trip for U2 and my bro would be cool :D

Whereabouts are you??

Cool! I'm about 25 miles south of San Fran.

Do we know for a FACT that they're going to Raleigh? I'm not sure if I should just buy a Char.ville ticket or wait and hope that the Raleigh date becomes true...:doh::doh::doh:

I'm with you Vox. It worries me that the only SE show not announced is Raleigh. :down: After Popmart fiasco, I am afraid that the Triangle may be cursed. :doh:

ohhh fuck I'm nervous...when I checked U2.com about 10 minutes ago and saw Rose Bowl my heart rate increased a good amount! Ok so can I get someone's advice on this...I plan on going to the Rose Bowl show with my family...so I'm going to spend all 4 pre sale code tix for GA...but I also plan on going to the Vegas show...but since the Rose Bowl is so massive, would it be smarter to save pre sale tix for Vegas and hope that Rose Bowl GA won't be sold out by the time public sale starts? Or is that too risky?

Also...just to test it out, I went to the Chicago show, and chose GA, and it automatically selected the $55 price range...and then for location it has GA Standing...so that makes sense...do you guys think it will be the same way for the Rose Bowl show?

sooo...DC? I've got one ticket left on my boots presale code, I'm hoping it's not as bad as NY/Toronto and I can get a GA with it Wednesday. It's midnight for me, I actually canceled a social event for this. Actually not the first for buying tickets on this tour.....

My plan was to go $250 for Rose Bowl, GA for Vegas... but the Rose Bowl looks atrocious. The seats are waaaaay far back. Should I mix it up and go GA for LA, seats for Vegas?

Back
Top Bottom