DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never mind:

Washington DC, Charlottesville, VA, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles and Vancouver.
Tues. 10AM local venue time - Horizon
Wed. 10AM EDT/9AM CDT/8AM MDT/7AM PDT - Breathe
Wed. 6PM EDT/5PM CDT/4PM MDT/3PM PDT - Boots
Presale ends Thursday 5PM local venue time.

I searched U2 and the 360 tour came up and it has a list with the cities and Tampa isn't listed as well as LA or DC. I checked on u2.com and the on sale date for the general sale for Tampa is on April 18th.

I'm not getting tickets to that show, but it was weird not to see it there.

Oh maaaaaaaan, this is the one Tuesday that I can't skip class to buy tickets. :angry::angry::angry:

I'll have to have someone in my house buy them for me... But I Don't. Trust. Anyone. :shifty:

So I can still access the pre-sale just from the link on the tours pages of U2.com right? I don't really need the email?

Oh maaaaaaaan, this is the one Tuesday that I can't skip class to buy tickets. :angry::angry::angry:

I'll have to have someone in my house buy them for me... But I Don't. Trust. Anyone. :shifty:

So I can still access the pre-sale just from the link on the tours pages of U2.com right? I don't really need the email?

Rosebud,

Be careful. I was at a conference all day Tuesday and let my sister buy my ticket.

She bought a $30 ticket instead of GA. GDI! I made her go back in and get my GA.

So she wasted one of my codes!

No you don't need the email. You can do it from u2.com tours page or the just go onto the Ticketmaster site.

Zoocarolina--- Why would you think Raleigh won't happen ? Because of the market ?:shrug: I know they cancelled a Popmart tour in Raleigh after winds/rain damaged some of the equipment while in DC a few years back. They never rescheduled yet came through Charlotte for the last 2 tours I still would like to believe that the show will happen :shifty: Anyone know anything ?

Rosebud,

Be careful. I was at a conference all day Tuesday and let my sister buy my ticket.

She bought a $30 ticket instead of GA. GDI! I made her go back in and get my GA.

So she wasted one of my codes!

No you don't need the email. You can do it from u2.com tours page or the just go onto the Ticketmaster site.

Thanks skjuls, I will make myself ABUNDANTLY clear. :D

And thanks to you Laura. Good to know. :hug:

I'm afraid to do the DC presale on Wednesday with someone else getting the ticket. I have to work 6am-2pm and can't switch with anyone. I work at the airport, but if you use the Internet for personal use you get kicked off fast. I'm going to bring my laptop and and try to get on while I'm on break. I know the Secruity Key, but sometimes it doesn't allow my computer connect to the internet. I can get into the network, but not the internet. I'm praying it works that day

Zoocarolina--- Why would you think Raleigh won't happen ? Because of the market ?:shrug: I know they cancelled a Popmart tour in Raleigh after winds/rain damaged some of the equipment while in DC a few years back. They never rescheduled yet came through Charlotte for the last 2 tours I still would like to believe that the show will happen :shifty: Anyone know anything ?

I'm just basing it on the dates, charlottesville on the 1st, atlanta on the 6th, there's a window there, but that really saturates the va/carolina market since Charlotte will probably be next summer when they come back to the states. Raleigh was supposed to be on the 3rd and was announced the first day the tour schedule was released, but I'm thinking it didn't work out. Still hoping though, but I'm in a quandry bc I'd like to go to Raleigh instead of ATL, but I can't wait and lose the chance to use my presale code on the ATL show.

^^

I'm in the same boat . Last time I decided to go down to Atlanta thinking that it would be unlikely they would schedule additional dates . Of course...they did . Would much rather see a Saturday night show @ Cater Finley in October . The only scheduling issue they would have there would be with NC State Football :hmm:

Los Angeles, Rose Bowl Presale/General Sale Discussion

I know there is another thread with LA in it, but I thought it may deserve it's own!

What is everyone doing??? I am torn between a seat or GA. The Rose Bowl is HUGE, so GA can get a bit insane don't ya think??

I am part of Breathe and presale is Wed for me. I need to decide by then. I am trying to find a seating chart for the bowl...........

I am definitely going for GA! :hyper:How exciting!! I'm definitely using my presale code for this one....parking is going to be a nightmare but i'm way too excited to think about that right now :wink:

I get no info thru U2.com (no emails!) When does L.A. go on sale, when is the Presale? :help:

I didn't get an email yet, but U2.com has just added some new dates and venues, LA is one of them.

It says that general sale begins Monday, April 6. Presales will be happening Tues - Thurs depending on the group you are in. If I am not mistaken, the emails have been coming either the evening before or the morning of. So tomorrow = Horizon; Wed = Breathe, Thurs = Boots....correct me someone if wrong.....please :wink:

If you don't get an email, you can go thru the links on U2.com. What presale group are you in?

Dates are now confirmed for six more shows in the US and Canada. Presales for our U2.com subscribers open tomorrow, Tuesday.

The latest confirmed dates are: Washington, DC (September 29th); Charlottesville, VA (October 1st); Atlanta, GA (October 6th), Tampa, FL (October 9th), Los Angeles, CA (October 25th) and Vancouver BC (October 28th).

We'll be emailing our subscribers with details of the presales later today.

I'm still not getting any emails from U2.com :angry: Will someone make sure to keep me informed :pray: Thanks :hug:

More from U2.com:

Barcelona (2nd July show)
Horizon: Fri. 27th March 10AM local - Horizon
Sat. 28th March 28 10AM local - Breathe
Sat. 28th March 3PM local - Boots
Presale ends Mon. 30th March 12PM local

Dublin (27th July show)
Thurs. 26th March 10AM local - Horizon
Fri. 27th March 10AM local - Breathe
Fri. 27th March 3PM local - Boots
Presale ends: Mon. March 30 12PM local

THE CURRENT PUBLIC ONSALE SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS
Chicago - Mon. March 30 10AM local
Toronto - Mon. March 30 10AM local
Boston - Mon. March 30 10AM local
New York - Mon. March 30 10AM local
Barcelona (2nd July show) - Tues. 31st March 10AM local
Dublin (27th July show) - Wed. 1st April 8AM local

:hyper: Yes, I'm doing my presale too. What group are you in??

Hi:wave:
I'm in the HORIZON group!!

I'm not buying all four because I'd like to try for vegas (if vegas even happens!)

im trying to think what excuse I can give for being late to work tomorrow :wink:

Will U2.com have a link to the Pre-sale ticketing, or can I just go to Ticketmaster and log in with the account I've got set up?

I think if you want GA, you enter GA if there's a drop down for it. Best available does not necessarily mean GA.

Thanks, just found that out. I'm in Horizon too :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom