DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My boss tells me there's a meeting at 10, my heart nearly stopped. I asked if I could come like 15 minutes late and he said OK. Phew, crisis overted!!

Sadly, the map for the Rose Bowl isn't any more informative than it was yesterday. I'll just be trying for something on Edge's side in a lettered or lower-numbered row. Less than 30 minutes!!

My boss tells me there's a meeting at 10, my heart nearly stopped. I asked if I could come like 15 minutes late and he said OK. Phew, crisis overted!!

Sadly, the map for the Rose Bowl isn't any more informative than it was yesterday. I'll just be trying for something on Edge's side in a lettered or lower-numbered row. Less than 30 minutes!!

How can the world just keep on going while there's a pre-sale happening? :madwife: :tsk:

:wink: Seriously.

:lol: I've booked myself as busy, and will be using a co-worker's office (she's away right now) so I can shut the door and not be disturbed while I get the tickets. :lmao: I'm taking no chances - gotta do what I can to make sure that I'm not disturbed. :D

Good luck to all of you buying tickets today!! I'm nervous about tomorrow, but I'm thinking positively.

Did anyone else score seated tix for DC? I wanted $95 seats and got section 105. I'm curious what others were offered.

Just called work to say I'm "running a bit late"...luckily my job starts around 10 AM and is flexible as long as you get your work done or don't have morning deadlines. I'm not risking anything this morning with our work computers which are crap PCs.

I think I'll do that too - what would you consider good as far as letters or rows? I'm aiming for $95 seats but know nothing about the Rosebowl.

Any of the letters would be good (that's the ring right above the field) and from what I saw at the Rose Bowl site, it looks like numbered rows to about 25 would be good as well. I'm hopeful the $95 seats will be good from what I've seen with other sales. Five minutes!!

Wow, that took me 30 seconds to get my 4 GA tickets for LA! YES! Thanks U2! My sister, brother in law and buddy from Seattle who is flying down is going to be stoked! Off to work I go!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom