Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you are making me so nervous! These are being sold through LiveNation, correct? (But they are selling them though Ticketmaster as well...WTF?) I've scanned BOTH websites...
I don't have a presale code...so what are my chances of getting a very good seat/GA for the Meadow Lands show?

If I get GA...get there at say, 3 in the morning DAY OF...what is the parking situation?

Why isn't there ticket prices of the different sections?

:|

glasscase.gif

I'm in a glass case of emotion!

The same thing is happening at the Meadowlands, it seems. My brother just got an e-mail from them (he's not even a season ticket holder...just someone who once bought NJ Nets tickets) and their presale starts at 12pm, two hours after the Horizon one begins.

Also, the e-mail says the opener that night will be Muse.

i can't believe it.. Muse is opening for them! I am beyond excited.. more like over the moon.. here.. Muse is so stadium rock!:hyper::love:

i have to get a GA for this show! I JUST HAVE TO NOW..

I'm getting nervous about getting GA with a Breathe membership. It sems like everyone want to go to the East Rutherford show.

Yep, I got an email from Giants Stadium a few mins ago too. Here's the part that matters:

U2-PRESALE.JPG

Before everybody freaks out.... remember that the presales are not a GUARANTEE that you - or a football season ticket holder - will get tickets during the presale. I suspect that a certain number of tickets in each price level have been set aside FOR EACH PRESALE. So while all the HORIZON tickets may be snapped up tomorrow, I think (hope?) there would be additional tickets set aside for the BREATHE presale, and more then for the BOOTS presale. If you're a HORIZON member who waits until late in the day tomorrow, you may be out of luck - until more tickets are released for the BREATHE presale on Wednesday; of course, these tickets wouldn't be as good, one would think.

So regarding the football presales, I imagine there's a certain number of tickets set aside for them (granted, ahead of the BREATHE and BOOTS members), and once those are gone, the footballers are out of luck.

Okay, so I'm speculating... what's this board for anyway? :D

All I can talk about is the presale that I participated in, which was Barcelona. I wasn't sure what I was going to do so I logged in on the first day of Horizon and was checking the tickets all day and I could get 4 GA all day on the 1st day. Horizon's can log on everyday, so the next day for Breathe I also logged in and again could get 4 GA all day, when the Boots sale started I logged in at various times (not at the very beginning) and GA's were no longer available. It lead me to believe that there was an allotment for the entire presale but not per group, espeicially since Horizon's can log on through the entire presale and then Breathe can log in from their time until the very end.

I agree with you about the footballers because that was the same situation in Barcelona where they had set aside 14,000 tickets for their members and the presale occurred at the exact same time as the u2.com. I can only hope that that was a separate allotment and I believe there was because since yesterday I've been reading on a Spanish Board some of those football club people saying they could not get GA's, while we know that some (not all) Boots members were able to get GA's for Barcelona this morning.

Given the experience on most of the presales I really think that they have set aside a large amount of tickets since other than Barcelona it appears everyone that wanted a GA got a GA regardless of their group.

I ended up not buying any ticket because I couldn't justify spending an entire presale code for only one ticket and will buy my ticket for that show via ET and use my code for US shows.

I just checked my email and got a presale code from Meadowlands All Access that can be used at 12pm tomorrow :hyper:

:huh:
But...who am I buying them from, LiveNation or Ticketmaster? Cuz they r both selling them!

^Second that question!

And...if parking lots open up at 4 P.M...And I somehow manage to get GA, Is somebody just gunna have to drop me off if I want to get there A HELL OF ALOT EARLIER? Were does the line begin?

I'm thinking maybe you can only use that code if your email address is registered with them. If that is not the case then why did someone post the code. I signed up for that because I wanted to be notified when U2 were coming and didn't know I would get a presale code too.

^Signed up for what? You didn't sign up to get a pre-sale code and u still got one?

I signed up to get emails from that site and didn't know I was going to get a code.

For what its worth...

From my experience as a NHL season ticket holder when we lived up in Columbus, my friends could use the pre-sale codes/links that I would forward to them when I wasn't interested in the concert or event that was the focus of those emails. And each facility could have different procedures for their pre-sale codes, etc.

It could be worse, Horizon folks (myself included) could be trying for tix at the same time as those season ticket holders. At least we get 2 hours before their pre-sale begins! :up:

FWIW, Ticketmaster no longer lists the stadium/season ticket holder presale date and time. It saw it there earlier today but now its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom