Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone successfully purchases tix for the above presales can we get an idea of the process. I take it the process will differ slightly than what has been described for Euro shows. I've purchased through LiveNation before but curious if this experience will be different.

I can also confirm that Season ticket holders (at least for Gillette) will be able to purchase today. One of my clients is a Patriot season ticket holder and has been waiting for pre-sales all week.

When someone successfully purchases tix for the above presales can we get an idea of the process. I take it the process will differ slightly than what has been described for Euro shows. I've purchased through LiveNation before but curious if this experience will be different.

I can also confirm that Season ticket holders (at least for Gillette) will be able to purchase today. One of my clients is a Patriot season ticket holder and has been waiting for pre-sales all week.

Atu2 says they have to wait until 12noon so Horizon gets a two-hour jump. I wonder if anyone has confirmed this?

Any idea how many season ticket holders there are? I am boots, and just wondering how much more this lowers my chances of getting GAs for Foxboro :|

Any idea how many season ticket holders there are? I am boots, and just wondering how much more this lowers my chances of getting GAs for Foxboro :|

i'm sure they will be buying from a different ticket pool.

Wonder where my email is letting me know today is the day for Chicago? While I appreciate having my email box filled with all the Euro show presale announcements, you would think that someone an hour away from Chicago might get an email about that presale too. Good thing for interference so you can stay informed.

Wonder where my email is letting me know today is the day for Chicago? While I appreciate having my email box filled with all the Euro show presale announcements, you would think that someone an hour away from Chicago might get an email about that presale too. Good thing for interference so you can stay informed.

I just got my e-mail at 9 this morning, an hour before the presale starts here (Boston).

OK, I know the venue password for Giants Stadium what is it for Boston, Gillette.... Also, I'm trying to buy Yankees Mets tickets @ 10am should be fun....

40,000 seats easy for Foxboro, but they will be for their seats during foorball games, they get first crack, won't be any real good seats available if that's how it works.

I'm paranoid if I try and get a ticket for NYC then try for Chicago an hour later, my code won't work, and it's a hell of a lot more expensive for me tro travel to NYC than CHicago. :lol:

:lol: I see your point. :hmm: Maybe have a look after you have bought your Chicago tickets. If theres a NYC GA there for you then maybe its meant to be. :wink:

I keep wondering if to keep back some of my codes to buy extra dates if they come out on presale. I'll have to pick my tickets up at will call anyway so wouldn't be able to trade with someone until the day of the show. :angry::lol:

I can't decide if GA is the way to go for stadium... I'm short!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom