Chicago, Boston, East Rutherford, Toronto Pre-Sale Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whahooo, I got 2 GA's as well!!! Whew. I was thrown off when it said "Sec: Field, Row G9, Seats 627-628" because I thought it was General Admission, standing room only. Figured it was just a way for them to keep track of tickets. Did anybody else get that "categorization" for their GA's?

:drool: I hope theres some GA's left for Boston tomorrow, I just spent $50 siging up and now I have a bad feeling :sad:

I got four GA's for Giants Stadium. Question: When I selected GA tickets as an option I also selected Standing Room. It says I am in section GA2 and it gave me seat numbers. Anyone else have this happen?

GAs for TO are gone, heads up to those still looking...

Whahooo, I got 2 GA's as well!!! Whew. I was thrown off when it said "Sec: Field, Row G9, Seats 627-628" because I thought it was General Admission, standing room only. Figured it was just a way for them to keep track of tickets. Did anybody else get that "categorization" for their GA's?

Yeah, that's normal. Doesn't mean you're separated in a group or anything though. I've had that on plenty of GA tickets for all sorts of concerts in the past, and it's just a way to keep track of how many go out, I think.

Quickest moment of my life, btw! Had the 1 GA ticket held and paid for in less than a minute after 9:00. I'll see the rest of you at the Chicago show lining up earlier than everyone else as well. ;)

I also had a section and seat number for my GA tickets. I do remember now that they do this to keep track of the GA tickets sold. Thanks. I was worried for a moment.

2 GA for Boston!!!!! :applaud: just a warning though, I tried first on Safari, and it did not recognize my password (still doesn't so not just a time thing) , so I would definitely use internet explorer

are all GA's the same? mine says...
"Seat location: section FIELD, row GA8, seats 698-700"

So i'm a bit confused...:scratch:

EDIT: Nevermind just read above...thats a relief

4 GAs for Chicago, no trouble at all.

My apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but can I still purchase tix in the regular sale on Monday since I have already purchased in the pre-sale??? Thanks all.

2 GAs for Chicago!!!!!! Now to try for Las Vegas for our 25th wedding anniversary!!!!!

Curt

Back
Top Bottom