Buenos Aires / La Plata queue update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Inner circle in the US gets packed as hell too! Actually was surprised that outside the circle was kinda spacious in La Plata. Last night I had outside rail on the side - no problems at all except during Vertigo, when everyone decided to mosh.

I guess it was rather spacious because Sunday gig wasn't sold out. On Wednesday it looked packed and they kept pulling half-dazed people out from the main GA field during most of the show. BTW where was the disabled area?

I guess it was rather spacious because Sunday gig wasn't sold out. On Wednesday it looked packed and they kept pulling half-dazed people out from the main GA field during most of the show. BTW where was the disabled area?

I´m not sure about that. The stadium did look full on sunday, at least the same level as wednesday. Let´s wait to Billboard boxscore but I say nearly 180,000 people showed up for the three La Plata gigs.

The disabled platform on the field - about the same place as the soundboard but on Edge's side. On Wednesday there was a bunch of space around people well in front of me. On Sunday, when I was side outside rail - mind you it was crowded, but when I left my spot during WOWY to head to the back of the stadium (for fast exit after MOS), I was able to move and get out pretty easily

I´m not sure about that. The stadium did look full on sunday, at least the same level as wednesday. Let´s wait to Billboard boxscore but I say nearly 180,000 people showed up for the three La Plata gigs.

Reports say that on Wednesday there were 58,000 people. So the 180,000 figure may be close. However till the last minute there were quite a lot of tickets available for Sunday, not the case of Wednesday and Saturday. What I heard is that there were many invitations on Sunday (local radio and TV anchors and artists, sports people, politicians, etc).

Reports say that on Wednesday there were 58,000 people. So the 180,000 figure may be close. However till the last minute there were quite a lot of tickets available for Sunday, not the case of Wednesday and Saturday. What I heard is that there were many invitations on Sunday (local radio and TV anchors and artists, sports people, politicians, etc).

I checked online on Saturday night and there were only $550 tickets left for Sunday, no GAs.

Back
Top Bottom