Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2forBoys

The Fly
LiveNation just confirmed the date for U2's concert in the King Baudouin Stadium.

It's Wednesday 22 September 2010.

Tickets will go on sale on Saturday 17 October 2009, 9AM CEST.

This will probably mean that the U2.com pre-sale will start this Tuesday, 13 October 2009.

No price indication yet.

lg_brussels.jpg

New Information via GoForMusic.be :

Met de 360° Tour verlegt U2 nog maar eens de grenzen van de stadionrock. Alweer met groot succes. Vorige week reeds werd aangekondigd dat de tournee zou doorlopen in 2010 en dat er een concert gepland staat in Brussel. De datum is nu geprikt. U2 geeft op woensdag 22 september present in het Koning Boudewijnstadion in Brussel. De ticketverkoop start op zaterdag 17 oktober om 9u. Ticketprijzen voor het concert zijn zo bepaald dat 85% van de kaarten lager dan 95 euro is geprijsd. Tickets voor het staand middenplein kosten 55 euro. Goed 10.000 tickets zijn verkrijgbaar voor 30 euro.

De 360° Tour van U2 is ware state of the art. Het groots podium (van Belgische makelij), een gigantische open constructie van goed 46 meter hoog met roterende bruggen, met een daarin verwerkt immens, cylindervormig LED videosysteem (ook al Belgisch) maken dat elke concertganger ten volle kan genieten van de show. U2 bevestigt de grootste én belangrijkste rockband ter wereld te zijn. De vier Ieren staan intussen al meer dan 30 jaar in het vak en blijven zowel op plaat als live grootse passie tentoonspreiden. Met No Line On The Horizon leveren Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton en Larry Mullen Jr. dit jaar bovendien een alweer magistraal album af.

INFO & TICKETS :
Ticketprijzen:
150 euro - 90 euro - 75 euro - 55 euro - 30 euro (excl. servicekosten)
Red Zone ticket: 250 euro (excl. servicekosten).
Deze tickets zijn enkel online beschikbaar.

De tickets kunnen vanaf zaterdag 17 oktober vanaf 9u besteld worden via Proximus Go For Music :

web: Proximus Goformusic
tel: 0900 2 60 60 (0,5 euro/min. incl. btw)
sms: UBR naar 3060 (0,50 euro/verstuurde-ontvangen SMS btw incl). Om van deze snelle dienst gebruik te kunnen maken, is het noodzakelijk om geregistreerd te zijn bij Proximus Go For Music én SMS Ticketing te activeren!
Stuur een sms naar 3060 met code UBR, gevolgd door een spatie en het aantal tickets (max. 8) dat u wilt bestellen

Per persoon kunnen maximaal 8 tickets worden aangekocht.

Enkel betalingen via credit card (Visa/Mastercard) kunnen worden aanvaard.

For complete tour and ticket information, fan club memberships, merchandise and more, visit: U2.com > Welcome

button_u2.jpg

Haha surprising they show off the Claw is Belgian and the screen too. :lol:

I'm glad to see the pricing's the same as the Dutch gig, rather than the 70 euro Ga's in Germany!

And wait wut? 8 tickets per person O_O!

Dang I really need to renew my membership asap. :uhoh:

Maybe not, I can still use the code I was sent last February, even though I used it to buy four Barcelona tickets! :applaud:

So, are you going GG? I don't know what tickets I need to get... I mean... I could be working on the 22nd... I don't know yet! Who does?!
Besides, spent all of my fortune on last summer's trips, so I might go for 35 euro behind the stage tickets instead of GA's... is that a sin?!

Maybe not, I can still use the code I was sent last February, even though I used it to buy four Barcelona tickets! :applaud:

So, are you going GG? I don't know what tickets I need to get... I mean... I could be working on the 22nd... I don't know yet! Who does?!
Besides, spent all of my fortune on last summer's trips, so I might go for 35 euro behind the stage tickets instead of GA's... is that a sin?!

I am getting GA's. I just renewed my U2.com membership so I'll use my presale code. Would be nice to see you again, is your friend coming too? :)

:lol: I know the feeling, I'm completely broke after tomorrow. Will save up later! Now I need tickets!

As usual U2.com was so predictable I was right. :wink:

Next batch of presales:
The presales for the week of 9 Oct. are:
Paris, FR - Tues, 13 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 15 Oct. 12noon
Coimbra, PT - Tues, 13 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 15 Oct. 12noon
Brussels, BE - Tues, 13 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 15 Oct. 12noon

Presale start times for the different priority groups are:
Horizon Group - Day 1 10AM
Breathe Group - Day 1 3PM
Boots Group - Day 2 10AM
Magnificent Group - Day 2 3PM
Presale ends - Day 3 12noon

Public on-sale dates are Friday the 16th for Paris and
Saturday the 17th for Brussels and Coimbra.

I might use my presale code that was unused back in March, it starts as U2C8**********, can someone remind me if that is boots/horizon etc. ta

Haha surprising they show off the Claw is Belgian and the screen too. :lol:

I'm glad to see the pricing's the same as the Dutch gig, rather than the 70 euro Ga's in Germany!

And wait wut? 8 tickets per person O_O!

You can only buy 4 tix in presale..

I guess in regular sale you can go upto 8

This thread title should probably be changed to "Brussels, Paris, and Coimbra pre-sale".

Some questions about the Paris pre-sale:

1. Anybody know which website will run the pre-sale? (Ticketmaster France or the Stade de France ticket site or other?)

2. As a US resident and first time buyer of tickets in France - will they ship tickets internationally to a US address or will the tix have to be will-call?

Any info or advice from more experienced buyers of tickets in France from a US perspective much appreciated!

Some questions about the Paris pre-sale:

1. Anybody know which website will run the pre-sale? (Ticketmaster France or the Stade de France ticket site or other?)

2. As a US resident and first time buyer of tickets in France - will they ship tickets internationally to a US address or will the tix have to be will-call?

Any info or advice from more experienced buyers of tickets in France from a US perspective much appreciated!

I think it was ticketmaster.fr last time.

They at least ship tickets to Europe. Not sure about US, check their website for that.

I already asked that in the other thread, but anyway. Anyone able to get 2 GA tix for Paris for me? Even if I had the time, I won't be able to get them...:hmm:

I suppose it will be the usual chaotic ticketnet.fr sale for Paris tickets....

Hi,first time poster...just a quick question,sorry if its been asked 100 times before.

I was in the Breathe presale group for the 2009 shows,if I renew my membership tonight will I remain in that group or will I be in the bottom group because im renewing so late?

Hi,first time poster...just a quick question,sorry if its been asked 100 times before.

I was in the Breathe presale group for the 2009 shows,if I renew my membership tonight will I remain in that group or will I be in the bottom group because im renewing so late?

I was in the Breathe group, I resubscribed, and I'm still in the Breathe group. I hope the same goes for you, if you resubscribe!

Do we know what ticketing site will be used for Coimbra?

I was about to ask this as well.
Anyway, I'll be trying for Coimbra GAs tomorrow it looks like, should be an amazing concert.

This is probably going to sound a bit stupid, but I take it when ordering tickets for Paris the whole things going to be in French, so does anyone no what General admission in French is?!?

Im at work tomorrow until 5 (2 hours after my presale opens) so im leaving my gf step by step instructions on how to order the tickets, dont want to come home to find I'v got seated tickets!!

Would I still be able to get GA's at 5pm?

Back
Top Bottom