Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is a strangely operating ordering site indeed. It is the exact same as the presale website so you cannot choose a certain block, just your price category.
It loaded much easier than expected though. After 9 I tried logging in several times to see whether I could get through. I think I could have easily ordered GAs if I wanted.
GA + Red Zone are now sold out, however.

I am still in this queue system, my mate is aswell for GA tickets. Did it bug and our order got through or did it bug and we our queue didn't load?

U2 360° TOUR
Brussels, Koning Boudewijnstadion
Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010
Nederlands - Français - English
The U2 concert that will take place on September 22nd at the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels, is already completely sold out. In only 1 hour, all available tickets were gone. Good news: The U2 360° TOUR remains one more day in Brussels! The Irishmen will also be performing on Thursday, September 23" at the King Baudouin Stadium. Tickets for this extra concert are available right now.

Yeah right now, where?
I guess ppl over the phone are ordering already, I guess the same thing happened on the sale of the first day. Still in the queue of the first day GA not knowing if the order got through. I don't want to try again and end up with 6/8/10 tickets for day 2.

Working now for the second show, Thursday 23 September.

Yeah right now, where?
I guess ppl over the phone are ordering already, I guess the same thing happened on the sale of the first day. Still in the queue of the first day GA not knowing if the order got through. I don't want to try again and end up with 6/8/10 tickets for day 2.

I'd say try and order again (if your CC doesn't max out). I think you can always cancel an order or sell GA's to others interested.

Number of users waiting for processing: 26994

:D

I didn't see this for the first show's queue so I guess it failed.

yeees it worked for day2 :D

I have no idea with this site. I saw the queue number but my login failed. I went back by filling the registration form with a different email adress, saw 29.000 ppl awaiting processing and then 1sec later it had processed my tickets :S

Friends ,

There are still tickets available for the both Brussels shows.

1st night , all sorts except the 55 Euro seats...YES GA still available.
2nd night only 150 seats tickets.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Got my payment confirmation for the 2nd Brussels show - 3 GAs - got them online about 930pm UK time last night. Don`t know how they are selling them, one minute sold out then tickets available again, but I`m not complaining! Thought I`d missed out on the 2nd show so I`m a very happy U2 fan :hyper:

Okay Friends , there are still few tickets available for the both Brussels shows.

1st night , 30 euro seats and 150 euro seats tickets.
2nd night only 150 euro seats tickets.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

are both shows sold out now?

the website is not allowing any sales

No, the supposedly last tickets are still available:
Proximus Goformusic - U2

22 & 23 September:
€75, €90, €150 seats

Interesting piece on buying your tickets on the black market:
Belangrijk: op een aantal malafide sites en op sommige veilingsites worden nu reeds tickets voor de concerten van U2 aangeboden en dit aan de meest gekke prijzen. Deze op de secundaire markt aangekochte tickets geven echter geen garantie tot geldigheid. De toegang tot het concert kan worden ontzegd indien men zich aanbiedt met zulk ticket. De woekerhandel wordt namelijk, dankzij de technologische vooruitgang, intensiever aangepakt. Op alle tickets prijkt een barcode die bij de ingang van het stadion gescand zal worden. Tickets waarvan kan worden vastgesteld dat deze opnieuw te koop worden aangeboden, zullen op een blacklist terechtkomen en geven bijgevolg geen toegang tot het concert. Tickets via veilingsites of tweedehands ticketsites aankopen wordt bijgevolg ten stelligste afgeraden
(translation will follow if needed!)

new Coimbra show announced: October 3, presale starts tomorrow!

Thats excellent news phommel. Does anyone know of an alternative to Blueticket.pt for tickets? Having already purchased tickets for the first show and with it being a long journey for us we'd love to see the second show as well but the thought of paying another €40 delivery charge does not sit well with me and there is no 'will call' option.

TWO SHOWS IN PORTUGAL?!

Wow, I need money, fast fast fast. Christ, this tour is ruining me.

Back
Top Bottom