Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some photos from the stadium:

Estadio_Cidade_de_Coimbra.jpg

municipal2003.jpg

now got GA's for Paris- clearly the problems this morning were due to demandI almost fainted when I saw the RZ prices though- 276 euros each- that's Madonna style fleecing of the fanbase- I hope they don't sell any of those tickets at that pricewith our posties going on strike shortly have paid 25 euros for DHL courier delivery

What do you mean?

at the Stade de France gigs this year, a fair few Carre Or (most expensive) seats had been removed without warning - fans literally arrived at the Stade to find their seats were non-existent even though the places had been sold... was a real fuck-up... the French fan site U2achtung set up a petition which was sent to the Stade, Live Nation and U2.com apparently...

there were also probs with the Red Zone in Paris too, with RZ numbers (1/2) not corresponding to the right entrances stated on the tickets, so some people ended up being separated from their parties, being sent backwards and forwards between the zones and getting pretty stressed...

now got GA's for Paris- clearly the problems this morning were due to demandI almost fainted when I saw the RZ prices though- 276 euros each- that's Madonna style fleecing of the fanbase- I hope they don't sell any of those tickets at that pricewith our posties going on strike shortly have paid 25 euros for DHL courier delivery

I`ve also paid for DHL delivery and after checking my order progress - the tickets are already heading to East Midlands aiport! Now I call that fast delivery. Pity I won`t be in for the next 2 days.grr!! Will have to rearrange delivery!

I also shipped Paris tickets via DHL 24/48 hour..

I only got a reference number no tracking number.

Is there a way to trace my tickets?

So exited. First time I will go to two shows on the same tour... ;)

at the Stade de France gigs this year, a fair few Carre Or (most expensive) seats had been removed without warning - fans literally arrived at the Stade to find their seats were non-existent even though the places had been sold... was a real fuck-up... the French fan site U2achtung set up a petition which was sent to the Stade, Live Nation and U2.com apparently...

there were also probs with the Red Zone in Paris too, with RZ numbers (1/2) not corresponding to the right entrances stated on the tickets, so some people ended up being separated from their parties, being sent backwards and forwards between the zones and getting pretty stressed...

oh shit. what a mess. first i'd heard of that.
anyone get a response about the petition?

:scream:

My friend also got a refused. So she spoke to bank (which happens to be same one as me amd my employer :tsk: ) who said it was because of security. WTF :angry: Belguim is not a blacklisted country. Anyway she got them to unblock it and has resubmitted a order and speaking to a person at the ticket place ,emailed them the new comfirmation order and asked to be emailed once it goes through.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Just got our 2 GA's for Coimbra from the Boots presale. All went smoothly. Only complaint is that the ONLY option for ticket collection for us (in Switzerland) was "EMS Delivery". It costs €36 plus they levy theire 6% service fee on delivery as well so just over €38. That's right - no box-office collection option grrrr. Could almost fly to Portugal to pick them up myself for that. In comparison Ticketmaster only charged us £14 for Fedex delivery from the UK.

So the delivery fees are an absolute rip-off for the but can't wait to return to Portugal :hyper: and all in €160.80 for 2 GAs to a U2 show ain't bad.

Interestingly, for the GA tickets they give you the option of choosing Edge's side or Adam's side - the point being they seem to be two different 'Porta's or entry points to the stadium. Decided on Edge's side (Porta 4A) as we were on Adam's at Wembley.

Just got our 2 GA's for Coimbra from the Boots presale. All went smoothly. Only complaint is that the ONLY option for ticket collection for us (in Switzerland) was "EMS Delivery". It costs €36 plus they levy theire 6% service fee on delivery as well so just over €38. That's right - no box-office collection option grrrr. Could almost fly to Portugal to pick them up myself for that. In comparison Ticketmaster only charged us £14 for Fedex delivery from the UK.

I had the Fast Mail option so it was just 2.5€ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom