Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I'm a Boots. Only tomorrow :)

Hope you like Portugal, we usually are very friendly to outsiders. If you're going with your little brother I advise you to visit "Portugal dos Pequenitos", in Coimbra. I think your brother will like it. It has mini cities, mini everything. :lol:

I got tickets in the most expensive (best?) place. Carre Or for Paris. Always forgets to register for the site before ordering, cost me a better location but it's allright. Seems like Carre Or goes all the way down to the pitch. We will be close, but I fear it will be to low. Got tics in the 11th row though, so might just be perfect.

Anyone else in Carre or. Got section G7 11th row places 1 and 2 :)

SOOOO Exited. Now only Plane and Hotel remains!

YAY

I'm from Portugal :) it's 02:12pm here

olà, can I have a little help?
I have bought the tickets this morning and I received the Confirmação Compra email that says:
A confirmação da compra só é válida após boa cobrança da transação
so I have to receive another email??

No, I'm a Boots. Only tomorrow :)

Hope you like Portugal, we usually are very friendly to outsiders. If you're going with your little brother I advise you to visit "Portugal dos Pequenitos", in Coimbra. I think your brother will like it. It has mini cities, mini everything. :lol:

I was in Lisbon for 4 days in 2007 - absolutely amazing city, and the food :drool:
I'll have bacalhau every day I'm there next year. If my brother is 17, will he like it still?

I have bought the tickets this morning and I received the Confirmação Compra email that says:

If you've bought tickets, could you tell us how much they are and how much shipping is? I would like to help you out, but I know no Portuguese at all :(

for 4 ga tickets:

Total Bilhetes (IVA 5% INC.) € 228,00
Portes (IVA Isento Art.9º Nº.24): € 36,00 ---->>> international shipping cost
Comissão Serviço 6,00% (IVA 20% INC.) € 19,01
Total a Pagar € 283,01

I was in Lisbon for 4 days in 2007 - absolutely amazing city, and the food :drool:
I'll have bacalhau every day I'm there next year. If my brother is 17, will he like it still?

Don't know. I'm 25 and I love it. Because they have museums and stuff inside. It's a good place to spend some time before the concert and to take some photos. I'll share some of my photos there. I'm at work now, maybe later :)

Hi
Im Portuguese to. That message means that your transaction is considered "done" after they check that everything is ok with your payment method.
So yes, i guess you may receive a new mail soon

It's saying the email you received with the confirmation it's only valid when they see everything is ok with the transaction. Don't know if you're gonna received another one... Maybe.

In principle, everything is ok with your order :)

Hi
Im Portuguese to. That message means that your transaction is considered "done" after they check that everything is ok with your payment method.
So yes, i guess you may receive a new mail soon

thanks, hope to receive it soon... I have seen they took the money from my credit card...

It's saying the email you received with the confirmation it's only valid when they see everything is ok with the transaction. Don't know if you're gonna received another one... Maybe.

In principle, everything is ok with your order :)

thanks! my last visit in portugal was in 1992, it's great to come back there to see a u2 concert :)

Is it €36 delivery to any international destination or is it cheaper for Europe? Seems a hell of a lot albeit not quite as disgusting as Seville's €40.

Bancada Norte € 32,00 L
Relvado/Banc Sul Inferior € 57,00 L
Bancada Nascente Superior (ii) € 94,00 M
Mobilidade Condicionada € 114,00 L
Bancada Nascente Inferior € 125,00 M
Bancada Nascente Superior (i) € 125,00 M
RED ZONE € 260,00 L

Checked out with 4 GA's. Thank God for Yahoo Babel Fish translator, the site isnt all that intuitive after years of using TicketMaster

And the site? Slow? Normal? Problem loading?

I can't tell if it was my internet connection or the site, but it was a bit slow. No problem though, I had 15 minutes to finish.

I'm so relieved, this is brilliant.

Horsens I & II, Coimbra - maybe Istanbul... :hmm:

I'm so happy they'll be back in 2010 :happydance:

Bancada Norte € 32,00 L
Relvado/Banc Sul Inferior € 57,00 L
Bancada Nascente Superior (ii) € 94,00 M
Mobilidade Condicionada € 114,00 L
Bancada Nascente Inferior € 125,00 M
Bancada Nascente Superior (i) € 125,00 M
RED ZONE € 260,00 L

Thanks for this. Could some post a seatmap if there is one or some sort of visual of the stadium to show where these are. :wave:

don't know if the site has one, but I found this one on the magazine blitz:
estadio-5e99.bmp

Back
Top Bottom