Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I emailed Blueticket this morning and they replied to say my telephone order would be issued and sent out next week, after all the internet orders have been sent, so I seems as if they're sending them over the course of a few days,

Got mine today in the US - nice looking tickets, better than the standard TicketMaster variety

!BeySCVg!mk~$(KGrHqQH-DgErfhgwrmFBK-s6N,5W!~~_35.JPG

I received mine this morning!!!

:yippie::happydance::loveshower:

Still looking for tickets to the second show though...

Still no Brussels tickets here. Website still says payment received but no further updates.

Come on..........you`ve got our money................where`s the tickets? :angry:

:madwife: Same here! Why the F does it take so bloody long??? Don't tell me they're pulling a Ticketmaster.UK on us! I want my tickets way before the concert, not a week before it!

:| You're fuckin' kiddin me. That's june. 6 months away from now. Why does it have to take so long??

a small quote from their email:

Concerttickets worden later verstuurd

Om voorafgaande controles mogelijk te maken en de illegale doorverkoop in kaart te brengen, worden de tickets voor de U2-concerten op een latere datum verstuurd. Zonder noemenswaardige problemen worden de tickets wellicht nog voor de zomervakantie opgestuurd.

I think it's funny (sic) how they say tix will most likely be sent before the summerholidays...

Imagine them sending the tix AFTER the summer holidays :lol:

:|

:angry: I`ve just got the e-mail too! On google translator it says they may be sent before the summer break.............MAY????

They`d better be sent before the break otherwise there will be lots of people turning up without tickets :sad:

Its to stop fraud and people selling on tickets and agreed with Live Nation :angry:

Uw tickets worden niet onmiddellijk verstuurd

Beste U2-fan,

U bestelde tickets voor één van de twee concerten van de Ierse rockband U2 in september volgend jaar in Brussel.

Om de doorverkoop van tickets tegen woekerprijzen streng aan te pakken, beslisten concertorganisator Live Nation, ticketverkoper Tele Ticket Service en de Federale Overheidsdienst Economie op basis van hun gentlemen's agreement om uw concerttickets niet onmiddellijk op te sturen.

Elke verdachte (online) transactie zal aan de Federale Overheidsdienst Economie gemeld worden. De overheid engageerde zich om actief mee te werken aan controles en het opsporen van illegale verkooppraktijken met het doel concertbezoekers te beschermen tegen oplichting en afzetting.

Strenge controle aan de ingang van het Koning Boudewijnstadion

De houder van elk verdacht en uit winstoogmerk doorverkocht ticket zal zich aan de ingang aan het Koning Boudewijnstadion moeten identificeren. De concertbezoeker waarvan het ticket niet meteen gekoppeld kan worden aan de originele ticketbesteller wordt op basis van het gentlemen's agreement en de algemene verkoopsvoorwaarden de toegang geweigerd.

Concerttickets worden later verstuurd

Om voorafgaande controles mogelijk te maken en de illegale doorverkoop in kaart te brengen, worden de tickets voor de U2-concerten op een latere datum verstuurd. Zonder noemenswaardige problemen worden de tickets wellicht nog voor de zomervakantie opgestuurd.

Belangrijk bericht als u bent verhuist of gaat verhuizen

Als u na de aankoop van uw ticket(s) verhuisde of u hebt voor de zomer van volgend jaar verhuisplannen, vergeet dan niet om uw nieuwe postadres te melden bij Tele Ticket Service. Omdat u een actieve reservering hebt, kunt u uw adresgegevens zelf niet online aanpassen. Dit is een maatregel om te vermijden dat illegale doorverkopers via tussenpersonen massaal tickets aanschaffen en die daarna naar eenzelfde adres laten sturen.

Klik hier en gebruik het contactformulier om uw adres te laten wijzigen.

Wetgevend initiatief om illegale doorverkoop in te dijken

Ook de politiek is ervan overtuigd dat het doorverkopen van tickets tegen waanzinnig hoge prijzen strenger moet worden aangepakt.De kamerleden Willem-Frederik Schiltz (Open Vld), Sofie Staelraeve (Open Vld), Dalila Douifi (sp.a), Liesbeth Van der Auwera (CD&V) en Jef Vandenbergh (CD&V) zetten hierover een voorstel op papier. Zij stellen voor dat tickets maximum tien procent duurder mogen kosten dan de vermelde officiële verkoopprijs. Het aanbieden van tickets nog voor de officiële start van de ticketverkoop zou verboden worden.

Omdat u van uw ticket houdt ...

Op de website ilovemyticket.com vindt u meer informatie over de manier waarop de strijd tegen de illegale doorverkoop van tickets aangepakt wordt. Op de website vindt u eveneens een black list met malafide online verkoopkanalen.

Bent u ooit het slachtoffer geweest van doorverkopers, laat het ons weten. Zo kunnen we andere muziekliefhebbers op de hoogte brengen en een pak mensen nog meer ellende besparen.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Live Nation Belgium
Tele Ticket Service
FOD Economie

070 345 345 (België)
0900 45 000 45 (Nederland)
+32 34 0000 34 (Internationaal)

Google Translation:

Your tickets are not sent immediately

Best-U2 fan,

You ordered tickets for one of the two concerts of the Irish rock band U2 in September next year in Brussels.

For the resale of tickets at inflated prices strictly to address, decided concert organizer Live Nation, ticket seller Tele Ticket Service and the Federal Public Service Economy based on their gentleman's agreement at your concert tickets not to send immediately.

Each suspect (online) transactions to be reported to the Federal Public Service Economy. The government committing itself to actively cooperate in monitoring and detecting illegal sales practices with the aim of concert-goers against scams and deposition.

Strict controls at the entrance of the King Baudouin Stadium

The holder of any suspect and will profit by selling tickets at the entrance to the King Baudouin Stadium to identify. The visitor whose concert ticket can be directly linked to the original ticket purchaser is based on the gentlemen's agreement and the general sales conditions of access denied.

Concert Tickets will be sent later

Checks prior to allowing the illegal resale and mapping, the tickets for the U2 concert at a later date sent. Without significant problems, the tickets may be sent before the summer break.

Important notice if you are moving or will move

If after purchasing your ticket (s) you've moved or summer of next year for the relocation plans, do not forget your new address to notify Tele Ticket Service. As an active reservation, you can customize your address but not online. This is a measure to prevent illegal sales through intermediaries by massive buying tickets and then send them to the same address.

Click here and use the contact to your address to change.

Legislative initiative for illegal resale in dikes

The policy is convinced that the resale of tickets at incredibly high prices should be stricter aangepakt.De MPs William-Frederick Schiltz (Open VLD), Sofie Staelraeve (Open VLD), Dalila Douifi (SP.A), Liesbeth Van der Auwera (CD & V) and Jef Vandenbergh (CD & V) put about a proposal on paper. They suggest that tickets should cost maximum ten percent over the official selling price listed. Offering tickets before the official start of ticket sales would be banned.

Because you keep your ticket ...

ilovemyticket.com The website contains more information about how the fight against the illegal resale of tickets is tackled. On the website you will also find a blacklist of rogue online sales.

Have you ever been the victim of retailers, please let us know. We can notify other music lovers and people get more hassle.

Best regards,

Live Nation Belgium
Tele Ticket Service
FPS Economy

070 345 345 (Belgium)
0900 45 000 45 (Netherlands)
32 34 0000 34 (International)

------------------------------------------------------------

Does this mean if we swap Brussels tickets, you would not be able to enter as there is someone else's name on the ticket? I doubt they will pull this off...

Back
Top Bottom