Breathe Members Of The World Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am one as well. But I am trying to figure out how this is supposed to work and when I can order. I guess I will wait to see what happens with people's orders for the European shows.

Yeh!! I'm Breathe. Those Horizon members better not steal all the tickets away before we get a chance :hyper:

Yeh!! I'm Breathe. Those Horizon members better not steal all the tickets away before we get a chance :hyper:

Breathe is maybe the best song on the new album, so I'm proud (and relieved) to find myself in this group. Most Horizon members seem to be wanting GA tix anyway, whereas as an old guy like myself will be going for seats. I'm sure there'll be plenty to go around...(famous last words?!).

Any guys here planning on making a week of it and doing Amsterdam and Dublin? I only need two tickets for each but the stupid European presale is only letting us geet up to 4 tickets for 1 gig. If anyone wants to get 4 GAs for one gig and trade two with me, that wud be great!

See what the public sales get first as well, i dont think they're as hellish as people maae out.

There can't be that many paid-up members in the UK surely :reject: (tempting fate)

I'm a Breathe, which seems a little bizzare since I only signed up when the U2 website changed over a few weeks ago. Heard there was no advantage last tour to being a member for a longer period, so deliberately waited, and thus missed my chance at getting Horizon status. Anyone figure out where the cut-off was between Horizon and Breathe? And who gets Boots status, the folks who sign up starting now?

I'm a Breathe, which seems a little bizzare since I only signed up when the U2 website changed over a few weeks ago. Heard there was no advantage last tour to being a member for a longer period, so deliberately waited, and thus missed my chance at getting Horizon status. Anyone figure out where the cut-off was between Horizon and Breathe? And who gets Boots status, the folks who sign up starting now?

Here is the answer: :up:

When is the latest I can join U2.com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?
A - Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket presales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the presale. 'Horizon Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the presale, 'Breathe Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the presale and 'Boots Subscribers' have access from mid afternoon on Day 2 of the presale. The presale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the presale. The exact times for access will be emailed to you and made available on the tour page of U2.com.

Here is the answer: :up:

When is the latest I can join U2.com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?
A - Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket presales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the presale. 'Horizon Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the presale, 'Breathe Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the presale and 'Boots Subscribers' have access from mid afternoon on Day 2 of the presale. The presale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the presale. The exact times for access will be emailed to you and made available on the tour page of U2.com.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant, by what date did you have to be a U2.com subscriber to get Horizon status as opposed to Breathe status? It's not important for the upcoming sale, I'm just curious. Had i signed up 1, 2, or 3 weeks earlier, would I have gotten Horizon? Those of you on here that are Breathe, how long ago did you sign up?

Any guys here planning on making a week of it and doing Amsterdam and Dublin? I only need two tickets for each but the stupid European presale is only letting us geet up to 4 tickets for 1 gig. If anyone wants to get 4 GAs for one gig and trade two with me, that wud be great!

See what the public sales get first as well, i dont think they're as hellish as people maae out.

I'm planning Amsterdam and Dublin, will use my Horizon code for Dublin and a friend who's Boots is trying Amsterdam tickets that way.

There can't be that many paid-up members in the UK surely :reject: (tempting fate)

Well, there's you and me, so there's at least two in the UK. I'm sure there's plenty more though!

Btw, since everybody else is stating their wishes, two nice seats for Dublin will do me just fine.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant, by what date did you have to be a U2.com subscriber to get Horizon status as opposed to Breathe status? It's not important for the upcoming sale, I'm just curious. Had i signed up 1, 2, or 3 weeks earlier, would I have gotten Horizon? Those of you on here that are Breathe, how long ago did you sign up?

Honestly i dont know... i have signed to u2.com in the last days of January and i am a "Breathe" so...

Back
Top Bottom