Breathe Members Of The World Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted in the other thread too...am also quite nervous about this "presale." This is my first U2.com presale, and I joined because every other time I tried online, I couldn't get through during the general public sale. The only way I could get tix was to actually go stand in line outside a TM outlet.

Am glad I got in as a "Breathe" member...now I just hope I can get 4 decent (non-GA) seats for Opening Night at Soldier Field.

Hey I got my 3 GA tickets for the Berlin show earlier today! After the initial panic of not being able to get to ticket buying page by using the link on the email sent to me from U2.com, I went directly through the U2.com ticket purchasing page, and after a bit of a hit an miss due to language problems, (the eventim site is very forgiving!) coz my German isn't great, I got the tickets I wanted, an a conformation email! So I and my friends (Silvia and Hanna!) are off to Berlin in July!! :hyper:

I posted in the other thread too...am also quite nervous about this "presale." This is my first U2.com presale, and I joined because every other time I tried online, I couldn't get through during the general public sale. The only way I could get tix was to actually go stand in line outside a TM outlet.

Am glad I got in as a "Breathe" member...now I just hope I can get 4 decent (non-GA) seats for Opening Night at Soldier Field.

How'd it go? I had no problems at all!

Question for Breathe presale members.....

What kinds of tickets have u been able to get on the 2nd day of the presale? Any GA's? Just looking for a little imput. Thanks

Has anyone managed to get 4 GA's thru the 2nd day presale? What are my chances? I'm looking at Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom