Breathe Members Of The World Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, i think its hard to find the exact difference between "horizon" and "breathe".

I should have joined sooner but... now i just hope to be able to buy the tickets :hyper:

Any guys here planning on making a week of it and doing Amsterdam and Dublin? I only need two tickets for each but the stupid European presale is only letting us geet up to 4 tickets for 1 gig. If anyone wants to get 4 GAs for one gig and trade two with me, that wud be great!

See what the public sales get first as well, i dont think they're as hellish as people maae out.

I'm Horizon in the presale, but am definitely doing Amsterdam and Dublin. PM me and we can talk about trading!

Any guys here planning on making a week of it and doing Amsterdam and Dublin? I only need two tickets for each but the stupid European presale is only letting us geet up to 4 tickets for 1 gig. If anyone wants to get 4 GAs for one gig and trade two with me, that wud be great!

See what the public sales get first as well, i dont think they're as hellish as people maae out.

Like I said in the other thread: make sure you get your Dublin tickets first, I have mine for Amsterdam already. Willing to trade.

I am so confused as to which tickets I want. I want GA but then if I order for my friends they don't want GA and I'm not sure how that'll work with the code and the presale. Sigh...

I'm with you. :hug:

My dad could probably handle it but my mom wouldn't want to. :lol: But I don't just want to leave her alone somewhere!! :yikes: :( :lol:

Plus, I want this to go smoothly because I'm 15 (well, 14 but I'll be 15 in May :wink: ) and it'll be my first concert. I'm going to Gillette in MA.

I'm with you. :hug:

My dad could probably handle it but my mom wouldn't want to. :lol: But I don't just want to leave her alone somewhere!! :yikes: :( :lol:

Plus, I want this to go smoothly because I'm 15 (well, 14 but I'll be 15 in May :wink: ) and it'll be my first concert. I'm going to Gillette in MA.

:hug: first concert and it's U2..LOVES IT!

Horizon Members s*ck :coocoo: Breathe Members are cool :d

I was a member of Prop from about '95 until it died an unglorious death with u2.con. I subscribed to u2.con for Vertigo. Went through that whole fiasco (though I did get an extra code for prop members). Let the sub go off and re-upped in Feb 09 to find the tiered seniority crap, where your a Horizon Member if you signed up before Nov 08 :huh: Even though I was a member of u2.con, I wasn't a paid member.... Anyways...

I've seen U2 about 35 times already, but have never seen them in Dublin. Thats really the only place this tour I'd like to be...

Hoping to snag some Dublin tickets, plus some NY tickets on this side of the pond. My wife and I have Breathe codes and would only need 2 GA for Dublin. So if anyone wants to trade for some US shows, let me know...

These daaaaaaays are better than that :wave:

Which venue you goin for Mikey? Not Wembley I hope!:angry:

Why you say it like that?! :wink: I'm torn between using my presale for Dublin or London at the moment. Thing is, we all know more dates will be added for them, so its whether or not you hang back and snap some up later on. Definitely want to get Sheffield tickets because its the closest venue to me, but I think I'm letting some mates try their luck in the general sale for those. Its all good, I'm confident all subscribers in the UK will get something that they can be happy with. :up:

Breath here as well...
1st show...Joshua Tree/Indianapolis/1987
u2.com unpaid member as of Vertigo Tour
Paid subscription on Jan 19, 2009

Is it going to be impossible for us to nab 4 GA tix for Dublin as Breathe members? Or should we be more conservative and go with 2? I'm just worried that the time it would take for me to go back and change quantity would throw me at the back of the line and out of the GA...

this is stressful. :down:

I'm also a Breath! Since they are not coming to my country, I'm thinking of going to Dublin or Paris.
My first choise is ofcourse Dublin, but IS IT GOING TE BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR A BREATH TO GET 4 GA TICKETS FOR DUBLIN?

I hope that Dublin goes on sale first, before Paris, then I can try Paris if it doesn't work for Dublin...

Breathe member here too...best of luck to everyone..hope we all get what we want!

Member of the group who inhales :)

Saw the band in '85, '87, '92, and '01 and now hoping to make it '09 or '10.

Best of luck to all.

I also think that we are probably the smallest group of subscribers also. You think??? Boots will probably end up being the biggest after a while. Then Horizion, then use. I'm thinking that there will be maybe 12-13,000 Horizon. Maybe 5-7,000 Breathe and the rest Boots. So we should have the best pre-sale, since we'll have the fewest people loading the systems.

Also, with hopefully 2 shows for Dublin. Hopefully, we'll be able to tickets...

Back
Top Bottom