Brazil/Argentina Presale-General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red Zone Brazil

U2 360 ° TOUR (RED) ™ ZONE TICKETS

Enjoy the experience of 360 U2 in style and at the same time help a good cause.

Located on the runway and the next stage, the (RED) ™Zone is the place to be this year's event - U2 World Tour 360 degrees.

Customers who purchase tickets for (RED) ™Zone shall have the following benefits:
- Industry in the reserved lane, near the stage.
- Access to the stadium through unique entries.
- In the (RED) ™Zone is possible to get near the stage, regardless of time of arrival at the stadium.
- Sales of food, beverage and merchandising products in unique locations.
- And more ...!

Tickets (RED) ™Zone will only be available through the site www.ticketsforfun.com.br

U2 is donating the net revenues * of (RED) ™Zone to support the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS in Africa.

Thanks to fans like you and thousands of everyday people like you who buy products and support the (RED) ™,which millions of dollars have been donated. Until now (RED) ™ has supported programs that reached more than four million people.

Access:World AIDS Day

* Net Revenue (RED) ™Zone: Amount of donation rate (R $ 820.00), minus the state revenues. The amounts paid for tickets, convenience and delivery fees are not included in the value of the donation.

$478 for Red Zone is a bit steep

Live rates at 2010.12.01 01:50:00 UTC
820.00 BRL = 478.274 USD
Brazil Reais United States Dollars
1 BRL = 0.583260 USD 1 USD = 1.71450 BRL

From U2.com email:

"U2 play Estadio Unico de La Plata in Buenos Aires on March 30th, 2011 and Estadio Morumbi in Sao Paulo’s on April 9th.

The public onsale for both shows begins next week , but from TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1ST (10AM LOCAL) until THIS FRIDAY DECEMBER 3RD (8PM LOCAL) U2.com subscribers Group 1 (Horizon, Boots, Breathe, Magnificent) can enter a special advance presale.

All subscribers with a qualifying presale access code are able to purchase up to FOUR TICKETS for either of these shows in a single transaction (per presale access code).

If you have already used your access code in earlier presales, you can now resubscribe to U2.com for a further 12 months and obtain a new access code to use in these presales. CLICK HERE. .

(Please note: if you have part-used a code in an earlier presale for a 2011 North American show, you will be able to use that code in this week's presales.)"

Good news, at least we don't have to use all four of our tickets on one show, like in Europe.

10am Sao Paulo time = 4am California time (Pacific Time Zone)

10am Buenos Aires time = 5am California time

BsAs link:

http://www.ticketek.com.ar/Conciert...s+Aires,+Argentina,+March+30th,+2011&AID=1613

SP link:

http://event.etix.com/ticket/online...,+Sao+Paulo,+Brazil,+April+9th,+2011&AID=1613

The Argentinian site seems to be down right now, hopefully it will be back by the morning. Bummer though, I was going to practice buy to prepare!

Hi Niamh!

Tengo una duda, la opción de "Retirar en locales de Ticketek" es el equivalente a "Will Call"?

Gracias y saludos! :wave:

En verdad Will Call es retirarlos en la casilla del estadio.
Lo de los locales de Ticketek es acercarte a un local (el que sea, cuando sea) a retirar tu entrada

En verdad Will Call es retirarlos en la casilla del estadio.
Lo de los locales de Ticketek es acercarte a un local (el que sea, cuando sea) a retirar tu entrada

Want to make sure I am getting that right - "Retirar en locales de Ticketek" is picking up the ticket at a Ticketek outlet, not the stadium, right? Shouldn't be a problem either way though.

Nevermind, just did a practice buy and confirmed the answer (ticket outlet), and I'm good to go in the morning. :)

Want to make sure I am getting that right - "Retirar en locales de Ticketek" is picking up the ticket at a Ticketek outlet, not the stadium, right? Shouldn't be a problem either way though.

Nevermind, just did a practice buy and confirmed the answer (ticket outlet), and I'm good to go in the morning. :)

How did you do it? I´m registered and at the supposed pre-sale page right now but I fail to see any link to buy tickets. Thanks.

Red Zone Tickets

Red Zone tickets bought outside of Brazil are $599+ service charge

Price is $100 higher than indicated yesterday

How did you do it? I´m registered and at the supposed pre-sale page right now but I fail to see any link to buy tickets. Thanks.

Practice buy was with another show (didn't actually make the purchase, just went through the screens until giving up the credit card info).

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, those seat prices were extortionate! Thought the Argentinian economy was still recovering some from the crash! :p Plus I didn't know quite what Cabacera was - if those were standing on a terrace or unreserved seats. So, I got a GA. :)

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, those seat prices were extortionate! Thought the Argentinian economy was still recovering some from the crash! :p Plus I didn't know quite what Cabacera was - if those were standing on a terrace or unreserved seats. So, I got a GA. :)

Red Zone was only USD $325 vs $599 for Brazil

That's still a lot of money. Can't believe they had no non-field options under USD $100 except for the rear Cabacera.

The Buenos Aires GAs cost USD $90 :|

The Sao Paulo GAs cost USD $134 :scratch:

Both are Will Call only for foreigners

The Sao Paulo fan club presale order page is all in English, while the BsAs page is all in Spanish.

BTW, if you couldn't do the u2.com pre-sale, Muse will have a pre-sale on Monday, no cost to sign up to their website for the info.

MUSE

The Buenos Aires GAs cost USD $90 :|

The Sao Paulo GAs cost USD $134 :scratch:

Both are Will Call only for foreigners

The Sao Paulo fan club presale order page is all in English, while the BsAs page is all in Spanish.

Hey Nick!

(For Argentina) when you say 'will call' you mean 'Pick up at a ticketek outlet' or there was an actual 'will call' option available (to pickup tickets at the Stadium)?

Hey Nick!

(For Argentina) when you say 'will call' you mean 'Pick up at a ticketek outlet' or there was an actual 'will call' option available (to pickup tickets at the Stadium)?

There was no stadium will call option for Argentina, just outlet pick up. Red Zone might be an exception (didn't check that).

If you need info about La Plata, contact me, I´ll be glad to tell you about my town...

that's crazy how many price levels have been sold out for Unico de la Plata already and its only pre-sales! Same with Morumbi there are several sections that are sold out as well! i can forsee 3 shows in each city considering how well pre-sales are going.

I find it incredulous that most of the seated ticket prices are $100 more than comparable tickets in North America and Europe. I am sad for the Argentinian fans who will be priced out of these shows.

Are these ticket prices the norm for this region of Argentina?

Back
Top Bottom