Brazil/Argentina Presale-General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it works now.

Muchas gracias, Flavia!!!!

I am so happy Buenos Aires is getting three shows, this is going to be an unforgettable week in La Plata :rockon:

Phew, finally got it done. The second time I did it (after djsohl posted - thanks!) I used an AMEX and it said some of my info was wrong?? So then I went back and used a VISA card and it worked, finally. Thanks everyone for the info - and moral support, lol.

Phew, finally got it done. The second time I did it (after djsohl posted - thanks!) I used an AMEX and it said some of my info was wrong?? So then I went back and used a VISA card and it worked, finally. Thanks everyone for the info - and moral support, lol.

Right on, can't wait to meet you guys there.

I will be the gringo fool camping out for two days prior to BA 1 :wave:

Niamh is busy teaching me colorful new Spanish phrases on Facebook right now....

:lmao:

I'll prepare a list of more colorful phrases to teach you while we wait in line in La Plata. :D

Man! The last hour was so nerve wrecking. I thought I was about to burst a blood vessel. I was this close to killing somebody.

I'm headed to Argentina! Got a GA without any problems.

Muchas gracias, Flavia! You were a big help.:applaud:

Hi guys!

Is anyone from Sao Paulo in here? If so, may I send you a PM with a couple of questions?

I've just found out I need to fly to Sao Paulo for work on the dates the band will be over there. :hyper:

:hyper:

Though getting tickets will be a b*$#h... :uhoh:

I know, but I dont think I'll be able to attend the gig as I'll be running around liek a headless chicken all day and wont have time to queue up. :down:

But I have other plans in mind so that's why I was looking for someone from Sao Paulo to help me out with some doubts I have about the city. Last time I was in SP, it was just for the day for a work meeting so I'd like to ask a few questions.

I know, but I dont think I'll be able to attend the gig as I'll be running around liek a headless chicken all day and wont have time to queue up. :down:

But I have other plans in mind so that's why I was looking for someone from Sao Paulo to help me out with some doubts I have about the city. Last time I was in SP, it was just for the day for a work meeting so I'd like to ask a few questions.

If u want help, I live in São Paulo :D

There are also reciprocity fees around the same amount for Argentina and Chile, although at present if you arrive over land you won't have to pay (I don't think). But if you're flying around the three countries, then you will have to pay all three! I believe Canadians, Australians and some others have to pay the fees too, at least for Argentina. They're not visas though so no need to chase embassies/consulates.

Good point, Pop Artist..... both Chile and Argentina charge huge fees to US/Canadian/Australian citizens upon entry via their airports, so have your credit card handy.

Glad I travel on a UK passport :hyper:

So I won't need a visa before entering Argentina?

How large will the fees be once I land in EZE?:shifty:

So I won't need a visa before entering Argentina?

How large will the fees be once I land in EZE?:shifty:

No, if you're just going to Argentina, then you don't need a visa beforehand. The reciprocity fee for U.S. citizens is US$131! It is good for the life of your passport though. Last time I went to Argentina there was a ~$30 departure tax, not sure that's still in effect given the reciprocity fee, I should check.

Back
Top Bottom