Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from the Common - what a freaking waste of time! Congrats to those who won from here! Sad I missed the shout outs. :( Back to the phones....

Hi everyone,

I have been a lurker of the site for some time and this contest actually brought me to post. You guys have done a wonderful job trying to help each other out and Im glad that some people have had luck so far! :applaud:
I also went to the common today and actually spoke to a few people (maybe someone on here even?) which was fun although the experience was frusterating. Parking was $6/hour and I was 3 minutes over the 1st hour so I ended up paying $12 to walk around in the cold :|. After the hour, with everyone still walking around yelling out the phrase, I decided to call the radio station and the guy told me "Sorry he gave out the tickets within 10 minutes." Needless to say everyone around was upset when they found that out. No one let the people know the contest was over. No signs or anything there to let you know not to keep trying. Anyways, Im glad to finally get my first post out of the way and will now continue back to the radio for another shot. Good luck!

Hi everyone,

After the hour, with everyone still walking around yelling out the phrase, I decided to call the radio station and the guy told me "Sorry he gave out the tickets within 10 minutes." Needless to say everyone around was upset when they found that out. No one let the people know the contest was over. No signs or anything there to let you know not to keep trying.

Wow, that stinks. I don't like that station anyway.

P.S.

Welcome:wave:

Greetings and well wishes for Green Bay

I'll throw my hat in the ring...I figure with them looking for caller 100 i can at least claim I was only 23 callers away from getting tickets....:applaud:

welcome, lpingb... If you're from Green Bay, I hate to rain on your parade, but from the WAAF rules page (and most of the Boston stations have similar restrictions):

1. To enter, contestants must be legal residents of the State(s) of MA, NH, CT, VT and RI who are 18 years of age or older. Station reserves the right to examine identification and may reasonably choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom