Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be proud! I just programmed all the stations' numbers into my work phone so I don't have to deal with punching in #XXXX81617... Office door closed, cell phone on the left ear, desk phone on speaker.

Love and Peace or Tickets is a great track :drool:

All this radio listening is keeping me from listening to NLOTH :angry:

Is anyone going to see if they can meet the band before or after the show? I can't imagine getting tix, but I still need Larry's autograph to complete the set!

Bah. I was just 4 of 18 on Mix. Yesterday at 4:00ish I was actually caller #1 and caller #19 on WFNX but I had to be 25.

At least the winners sound like fans....

Same thing I was just thinking when I heard the lady who just won on Mix 98.5. Did anyone hear the guy on BCN this morning who won by naming Out of Control, he then when on to sing part of the song :)

On one of my tries, the line was ringing and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Then it said all circuits are busy. :|

Same thing I was just thinking when I heard the lady who just won on Mix 98.5. Did anyone hear the guy on BCN this morning who won by naming Out of Control, he then when on to sing part of the song :)

The woman on WFNX, after already being told she won, was asked out of curiosity if she could name the 4 members of U2. Her reply:

"Sure. Do you want stage names or real names?"

Deserving.

Mix 98.5 is the only station I've had this happen on. Drives me nuts.

Yep, got me excited too when it started ringing...I even went and turned down the radio so I could hear the person better when they picked up.

Being the wrong number caller may be more devastating than a busy signal.

The BCN contest has me nervous. I know the songs, but the whole thing is a lot of pressure with dialing, and Boston Interference members listening and ready to laugh if you get it wrong :lol:

So is 92.9 12:15 to 12:30 .... looking for ONE, 9th caller?

I'm from Boston but live in NYC... haven't listened to regular radio in ages. Boston radio is STILL best in the country... NYC has awful music stations.

:ohmy: Was that you, Angtre??

I would think I Will Follow and Out of Control would be much easier recognized than Stories..

No Clerks:

Radio 92.9's secret song is U2's One between 2:15pm and 2:30pm
Be caller 9 at (617) 931-1111 when you hear it and score a pair of tickets

the 2 second clip though was Bono singing "stooooooooories for" and then it cut out

I agree not known as well, but if you have a list of songs in front of you anybody should be able to figure it out.

anybody know how slow the internet stream is?? do I have any chance getting through with the delay??

So is 92.9 12:15 to 12:30 .... looking for ONE, 9th caller?

I'm from Boston but live in NYC... haven't listened to regular radio in ages. Boston radio is STILL best in the country... NYC has awful music stations.

92.9 is playing it between 2:15 and 2:30 ET.

No Clerks:

Radio 92.9's secret song is U2's One between 2:15pm and 2:30pm
Be caller 9 at (617) 931-1111 when you hear it and score a pair of tickets

Thank you alison. You are nice, must be from Boston! (Okay I know you are).

Earlier I thought people were going back and forth about the time, must have been talking about WBCN.

The worst part was he told me I just missed and to try again at 4:15. Like I needed to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom