Bono's Surgery and Tour Postponement - Info & Discussion Here - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonostoned.jpg

:lol: sorry to quote it again, but it's just so great.

New Bono pic! :love: I'm glad he's up and moving around, now send him to me and I'll fix him right up. *rollsupsleeves*

:lol: Paul looks stoned, too. I think they have a great time together in France.

Good to see Bono smile, and I totally love that purple hoodie.

He's looking good, and I'm echoing what's been said about the hoodie. :love: Purple's my fave colour after blue, so I have plenty of purple hoodies myself. Good to see Bono's wearing something purple now aside from socks. :wink:

Hm, does this mean they'll be in France for the next two months? :( Aka not in Dublin in July?

Hm, does this mean they'll be in France for the next two months? :( Aka not in Dublin in July?

Their house in Dublin is currently undergoing massive reconstruction, so I doubt they'll move in there any time soon. The family had originally planned to stay in their NY appartment for the US tour. Ali said they moved to NY in September and have lived there ever since with the kids going to school there and all. Now that things have changed regarding the tour I guess they might spend more time in France.

Oh eep I had no clue about that! Shame, as I had a wee bit of hope the band would be in Dublin now the tour's not happening. I'm in Ireland in july.
Thanks for the info!

Well, they are stopped. :wink: Maybe they just got into the car or something, or are about to get out of the car.

@U2 is suggesting that the Glastonbury organisers will try and book U2 to perform either next year or the festival after. Now we just need reassurance from U2 that they still want to do it, although I'd have thought that was a given. My money is on wrapping up the 2011 tours with a truimphant headline show.

Its reassuring to know that the organisers will continue to try and get them to play and not throw in the towel after so many unsuccessful years.

@U2 is suggesting that the Glastonbury organisers will try and book U2 to perform either next year or the festival after. Now we just need reassurance from U2 that they still want to do it, although I'd have thought that was a given. My money is on wrapping up the 2011 tours with a truimphant headline show.

Its reassuring to know that the organisers will continue to try and get them to play and not throw in the towel after so many unsuccessful years.

I think they'll go for next year. They were really looking forward to it.

Forget it GG! did someone ask for a dutchie? :hmm:

I do hope they play Glastonbury soon, I don't think they need to wait till another anniversary.
Festival crowds plus u2 must be a cool combination after so many years.

Back
Top Bottom