BlackBerry®: Introducing the U2 Mobile Album - Out Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexAthens

The Fly
"Get inside the album and see the 360° Tour come to life with the app that gives
you more U2 on your BlackBerry® smartphone. Get exclusive photos, listen to
tracks, watch videos and connect to the tour with streaming news.
It’s all about U2. And it’s all on your BlackBerry smartphone."

Download the U2 Mobile Album today at BlackBerry - BlackBerry Loves U2

7835_138977935847_13004060847_3049484_3286016_n.jpg

Blackberry App- Will they broadcast concerts?

Seems like an interesting possibility. Maybe they will put some recorded concert feeds up there or even broadcast a live feed for some of the concerts. Heck, why not even charge like $10-15 a night to get the live feed through the Blackberry app. Would be awesome since theoretically the feed would be crystal clear. Why don't they do this? It doesn't jeopardize ticket sales since for the most part the NA tour is sold out. U2 loves technology and this would seem like a progressive move that could change the concert landscape for the future for all bands. Would also sell more Blackberry's for RIMM.

At Chicago II, Bono started to mention something about people calling him up, then scratched it and just had folks wave their phones around.

as an Apple fanatic I was dismayed to have learned of the Blackberry Loves U2 shenanigans and aside from the "They gave us access to their labs" Bono comment I had no idea what happened between Apple & U2. This is the first article to give SOME kind of insight, even though it is hearsay. (I doubt very much Jobs would pull that "Gimme your album for 2 months" bullshit)

ExploreMusic - Exclusive! - Blackberry’s U2 App Arrives – An Inside Story

Back
Top Bottom