Berlin, Gelsenkirchen, and Zagreb - Pre-Sale/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking about getting a U2.com membership for the Zagreb GAs.

If the general sale is anything like the Chorzow one yesterday, then it'll be totally worth it not to have to deal with crashing servers and a ticketing website that constantly gives error messages and minor myocardial infarctions.

Plus, that will be one less show to worry about during the general onsale for Gelsenkirchen on Friday, which might also include Wembley 2 and Dublin 3.

If I want 3 GA tickets for Berlin, do you think it's worth the $50 to get the membership? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's possible a new member may not get GA in the presale, correct?

If I want 3 GA tickets for Berlin, do you think it's worth the $50 to get the membership? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's possible a new member may not get GA in the presale, correct?

So far it looks like that every u2.com member was filled up in the pre-sale. Even the boots group...

When reading about all the toxic, hairy moments in the public sale, extra 50$ for avoiding that? Big mine pls!

So far it looks like that every u2.com member was filled up in the pre-sale. Even the boots group...

When reading about all the toxic, hairy moments in the public sale, extra 50$ for avoiding that? Big mine pls!

Did any member not get the tickets they wanted in the presale?

I've just upgraded my U2.com membership for the Berlin presale :up: Anyone know when we get the code?

Just received email about pre-sales starting today again, but it includes only Wembley 2, Paris 2 and North American cities...?

Must be an error ! Quite sure Berlin is due today as well...:hmm:

Just received email about pre-sales starting today again, but it includes only Wembley 2, Paris 2 and North American cities...?

Must be an error ! Quite sure Berlin is due today as well...:hmm:

This presale email was sent on the 20/3.

U2 360° Tour Horizon Presale : Spain, Germany and Croatia PLUS news on first North American presales.

Just been checking out the U2.com and found out that the price for GA tickets is being reported as 70 € + 15,90 € postage on top of that! :yikes: A little bit more than what I was anticipating but there you go! :shrug:

Pretty dead here. Looks like a lot of the pre-sale codes being used for the North American gigs today ...

No prices-seating plan for Gelsenkirche yet??

some ppl must have ordered today, noone saved a copy of the plan?
There is no way of looking myself cus it won't take my used code anymore..

TICKETPRICES for Germany (U2 News, Berichte, Photos, U2 Forum, Setlists, U2 Kalender - U2tour.de)

where are the 30 euro/dollar seats ... ?

Für Gelsenkirchen gelten folgende Preise:
Kategorie 1: 179,50 EUR (=$244)
Kategorie 2: 100,00 EUR
Kategorie 3: 88,00 EUR
Kategorie 4: 71,00 EUR
Kategorie 5: 42,00 EUR
Stehplatz Innenraum: 71,00 EUR (=GA=$95)

Und Berlin:
Kategorie 1: 179,00 EUR
Kategorie 2: 110,00 EUR
Kategorie 3: 87,00 EUR
Kategorie 4: 41,50 EUR
Stehplatz Innenraum: 70,00 EUR (=GA)

I haven't heard anything, how has it been going? Is eventim working fine? u2tour.de is reporting there are three different links for every presale group. I hope there are enough GA tickets to go round.

Went smoothly (this is eventim site). Entered code, chose seats, paid, done!
Section M5, row 5!!! :hyper:

this is by far the least stressful U2 concert ticket purchase ever!

Hey just bought 3 GA tickets. After initial panic of not being able to get to the ticket buying site by using the link I got to my email from U2.com I went directly through U2.com itself and was able to purchase the tickets I wanted after a bit of head scratching moment over the language, my german is not that great, see you in Berlin! :hyper:

Went smoothly (this is eventim site). Entered code, chose seats, paid, done!
Section M5, row 5!!! :hyper:

this is by far the least stressful U2 concert ticket purchase ever!

At first I couldn't find the tickets on the page. Were just being forwarded to the U2 ticket alarm. Let me tell you, I kind of panicked there. But at 10.05 the tickets showed up - and everything went smooth from there. My German is a little rusty though so I had checked the site on beforehand - what do certain words mean etc. That truly helped me.
4 GA's ..... :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Hey just bought 3 GA tickets. After initial panic of not being able to get to the ticket buying site by using the link I got to my email from U2.com I went directly through U2.com itself and was able to purchase the tickets I wanted after a bit of head scratching moment over the language, my german is not that great, see you in Berlin! :hyper:

Yay, we got GA tickets!!!! :yippie:

Helen :bow:

Hope my translation helped a bit :wink:

Yay, we got GA tickets!!!! :yippie:

Helen :bow:

Hope my translation helped a bit :wink:

It did indeed, so thanks for that! :up: And I also used the Google translater which helped!! But like I said, other than having a little problem with the language, the purchase went fine!! :applaud:

I'll be booking my flight to Berlin and hotel on Friday when I get back to parents house, coz I don't have a printer here at my student flat.

It did indeed, so thanks for that! :up: And I also used the Google translater which helped!! But like I said, other than having a little problem with the language, the purchase went fine!! :applaud:

I'll be booking my flight to Berlin and hotel on Friday when I get back to parents house, coz I don't have a printer here at my student flat.

Just a question for you guys. I've purchased my tickets at 10 am this morning (got an e-mailconfirmation and everything) but the purchase hasn't showed up in Meine Bestellungen yet ... Do you also experience this?

Back
Top Bottom