Berlin, Gelsenkirchen, and Zagreb - Pre-Sale/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Croatian site today actually worked!!! but only if you were patient enough to click login at least 55 times :)
but here in Croatia many people bought tickets on Croatian site....me as well :)

cheers, and lookin forward to seeing you in Zagreb..I or II :)

^ Glad to hear it worked better this time.

I think I just lost patience after seeing this damn "Server busy" message for the 100th time.

Just received an email from eventim telling me they've sent the Berlin tickets off and I phoned DHL to confirm how quickly they would be arriving, and they said I should be getting them next Tuesday! :yippie:

Third concert Zagreb send mail to info@lupa.hr

I didn't manage to get tickets with the presale code and with the public sale because and I did spedn 50$, the servers are catastrophe. Send mail to U2.com and to info@lupa.hr the Zagreb organizator fot third concert please support us. This is only chance to see U2. This is the only place where we can go without visa it's not fair to spend the chance.

PLEASEEEEEEE.
Regards fans.

I don't think there will be a third show in Zagreb, the one on 9 August isn't sold out yet. Watch the websites, tickets will pop up again, and seats are still available. I got tickets today online which was surprisingly easy, nothing compared to the desaster that was the first sale a week ago.

Are the 2 German shows sold out yet? I would think they should be, considering they are the only 2 in the country.

Are the 2 German shows sold out yet? I would think they should be, considering they are the only 2 in the country.

They are all soldout except for the most expensive tickets. There seems to be some resistence in Germany to paying 179 Euro for tickets. Average ticket price on the last tour was only 50 Euro there.

I think that no body will buy ticket for 300euro I have life and all other tickets are sold.

For the Berlin show there are still 110€ and 179€ tickets available.So, we can´t really know how many tickets have been sold for that show because i think 20,000 tickets at 179€ and 25,000 at 110€ were put on sale ,maybe even more at that prices.(Total capacity of 80,000)

It is the same that happens with Charlottesville show. We don´t know if a sellout is near or not.

You know, I have a feeling what might happen, that if there are a lot of those most expensive seats still not sold out, that they might go on sale for half the price on the day of the concert at the venue itself. :shrug: Better to have 'bums in seats' then have empty seats!! :wink: Also it might be U2s way of pulling the rug out from under the scalpers!! :yes:

OK, I finally booked my flight to Dusseldorf for the Gelsenkirchen concert. Since it isn't sold out yet, I don't think we will have a third show in Germany.
Does anyone think there will be any dates added for European shows?

Back
Top Bottom