Berlin, Gelsenkirchen, and Zagreb - Pre-Sale/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a question for you guys. I've purchased my tickets at 10 am this morning (got an e-mailconfirmation and everything) but the purchase hasn't showed up in Meine Bestellungen yet ... Do you also experience this?

This one is tricky but I think I can help you. I bought a Boots subscription yesterday, (I made my brother a U2 fan!) and I have log in into the boots section. What it really happens is that a new user is created in the eventim database based on your u2 code. I populated that user with my details, email and so on, to be ready at 3:00PM. Did you have to fill all your details today? If that is the case you can recover your user by login again using your Breathe code or request a password using your email and you will get the new generated username and a random password in your mail.
Does that make sense?

This one is tricky but I think I can help you. I bought a Boots subscription yesterday, (I made my brother a U2 fan!) and I have log in into the boots section. What it really happens is that a new user is created in the eventim database based on your u2 code. I populated that user with my details, email and so on, to be ready at 3:00PM. Did you have to fill all your details today? If that is the case you can recover your user by login again using your Breathe code or request a password using your email and you will get the new generated username and a random password in your mail.
Does that make sense?

Hmm... not really. I have on beforehand filled in my information to make things go smoother and when I bought the tickets today using my code I noticed it automatically logged in. So I don't get why there should be two users when I've only created one - and got my confirmation e-mail on the e-mail that I originally created my account with? But thanks for explaining it to me .... I just hope everything is fine and I shouldn't worry....

Hmm... not really. I have on beforehand filled in my information to make things go smoother and when I bought the tickets today using my code I noticed it automatically logged in. So I don't get why there should be two users when I've only created one - and got my confirmation e-mail on the e-mail that I originally created my account with? But thanks for explaining it to me .... I just hope everything is fine and I shouldn't worry....

To be sure, I would request a password reminder using the email where the confirmation was sent. The response email from eventim will contain the username and password of the user attached to that mail. That user will allow you to see your order. It happened to me with AC/DC and I ended up being ANG_ACDCDE7Z8P9U instead of pirrakitas. In any case, I don't know what will happen until 3:00PM, so maybe it is just a case of a delay in the eventim system.

To be sure, I would request a password reminder using the email where the confirmation was sent. The response email from eventim will contain the username and password of the user attached to that mail. That user will allow you to see your order. It happened to me with AC/DC and I ended up being ANG_ACDCDE7Z8P9U instead of pirrakitas. In any case, I don't know what will happen until 3:00PM, so maybe it is just a case of a delay in the eventim system.

I tried that and it didn't work.
To be sure, I called the Eventim hotline in Germany, and here's the deal:

When ordering through the presale, as we know, you are only allowed to login once - and the presale creates its own user. But later on you can't follow your order on the regular site and it doesn't show up. She said that when I got the confirmation e-mail, I'm 100 % sure to get the tickets - and in a few days I'll get another e-mail that the tickets will be send to me. (Seemed to me that it wasn't the first time she had got the question today - she finished my sentence regarding that I couldn't see my order....)

Sounds weird but that should be it.

I tried that and it didn't work.
To be sure, I called the Eventim hotline in Germany, and here's the deal:

When ordering through the presale, as we know, you are only allowed to login once - and the presale creates its own user. But later on you can't follow your order on the regular site and it doesn't show up. She said that when I got the confirmation e-mail, I'm 100 % sure to get the tickets - and in a few days I'll get another e-mail that the tickets will be send to me. (Seemed to me that it wasn't the first time she had got the question today - she finished my sentence regarding that I couldn't see my order....)

Sounds weird but that should be it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing that it might show up on your usual eventim account, coz this a pre-sale for paid up subscribers of U2.com only.

Click on Day 2 and you'll see where to put your Boots code. That's how I got my 3 GAs after refreshing the page like mad for like 10 minutes

cheers. exactly the same story.

got mine as well now.

Milano, Berlin, Wembley - HERE WE COME !
(Frankly, thought i would see these famous stadiums for football events but ... thk U2 would do as well ...:D)

Does anyone know when side of the stadium the stage will be on?? If you look at the plan on the tour page here it shows the stage on the left as you look at it but it is hard to tell if this is the same layout as the stadium plan on the ticket web site...

In other words will the stage be on the left or right do we think when your look at this

Olympiastadion Berlin :hmm:

Eventim always allows pre-reservations. Limited to 2 tickets per person. GA's come and go, it changes every minutes. I was able to get myself a GA ticket for Gelsenkirchen. Just watch the site, it's not difficult to get tickets right now.

Warning for anyone considering buying Zagreb tickets

I thought I had best share this story with others to avoid the same problems affecting you.

I saved my presale code for Zagreb. I wanted and ordered 2 tickets from the official Ticketpro website for behind the stage seats. The order total was 1555KN.

It is common knowledge that yesterday's public sale was a farce with Ticketpro's server being overloaded. However they also had problems on the presale day I bought my tickets (March 25th). The server repeatedly stated that the Mastercard server was too busy and to retry the payment stage of the order. I did this a couple of times and got the same error message. Then I tried my Visa card and got a different error message.

However the order was finalised and confirmation sent. I also received confirmation from Ouroboros (the credit card merchants that Ticketpro use) that my cards had been charged a total of 3 times. I.e. instead of paying 1555KN I have been charged a total of 4665KN. I have emailed Ticketpro and Ouroboros about this and heard nothing.

Net result that not only am I having to chase around for this substantial overcharge but also that I have since found out from my credit card company that they declined payment to Ticketline for 2 GAs for London because I was over my limit thanks to the 3xovercharging of Ticketpro Croatia.

I am very very pissed off about this. Through no fault of my own I now miss out on London GAs, have damaged my credit, and am having to chase an office in Croatia that either is engaged or on answerphone and do not reply to emails for a $600 overcharge.

Be warned - if they do have a second concert in Zagreb by very careful about how you order. And bad marks to LiveNation for giving the ticket processing to an agency out of their depth.:angry:

I'm surprised we're not hearing more stories like this - ticketbastard has continually screwed people over, and I really feel your pain having through an almost similar experience with patti smith tickets a few years ago. Get on to as many people as you can with this story, the more people that do the more likely someone is to do something about it :up:

I'm surprised we're not hearing more stories like this - ticketbastard has continually screwed people over, and I really feel your pain having through an almost similar experience with patti smith tickets a few years ago. Get on to as many people as you can with this story, the more people that do the more likely someone is to do something about it :up:

Thanks for your support. I just feel sickened to be honest. The whole thing worked fine back in the dark ages. I remember being a member of the U2 Propaganda fan club and getting the form to order my tickets for ZooTV and Popmart by snail mail and everything worked out just fine.

Now I pay $50 to join the fan club, place an order, get 3x overcharged and who the heck do you go to to complain about it? I do not want to get bitter but right now it feels like U2's deal with LiveNation was a whole lot better for U2 financially but with little benefit for us fans. I hope to be proved wrong and await a response from them.

I.e. instead of paying 1555KN I have been charged a total of 4665KN. I have emailed Ticketpro and Ouroboros about this and heard nothing.

Net result that not only am I having to chase around for this substantial overcharge but also that I have since found out from my credit card company that they declined payment to Ticketline for 2 GAs for London because I was over my limit thanks to the 3xovercharging of Ticketpro Croatia.

Update: pleased to report Ticketpro have confirmed they will repay the overcharged amount. Unfortunately does not resolve my Wembley 2 GA problem.

Oooh, that sucks big time. I hope you'll get your GA tickets somehow. I wasn't even able to access the site all day, I was so upset, the situation was really messed up. I'll be super careful with the next Zagreb show, should there be an second one, so thanks a lot for the warning.

Update: pleased to report Ticketpro have confirmed they will repay the overcharged amount. Unfortunately does not resolve my Wembley 2 GA problem.

same problem here. I was charged 2 * 2055 Kn. I've got no response from them yet ...

Sorry to read that some people have had such terrible experiences trying to buy tickets! :eyebrow: The only problem I had with eventim was understanding the German instructions!! :reject:

I can see my credit card has been charged so the tickets must be on their way .... :drool:

Yeah, same here! Let's hope we'll soon receive an email telling us they've sent the tickets off!! :D:up:

I hope that general on-sale for a new concert in Zagreb (August 09, 2009) will not be a nightmare like the last one.

Pre-sale will start tomorrow.

General on-sale will start on Friday.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom