Beer lines at Stadiums. A solution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't drink at concerts. I don't want to risk missing anything by having to take a bathroom break.

On the last tour, I was by myself with a GA ticket. If I had left my spot for anything, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have gotten it back. :yikes:

I hate it when people accidentally slosh their drinks on me. :(

I don't drink at concerts. I don't want to risk missing anything by having to take a bathroom break.

On the last tour, I was by myself with a GA ticket. If I had left my spot for anything, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have gotten it back. :yikes:

I hate it when people accidentally slosh their drinks on me. :(

Yeah I don't wanna have to take a bathroom break either. We usually just have one or two beers and something to eat at restaurant or pub before concerts:D

I didnt even take my bottle of water last time because I thought stuff like that was banned. :reject:

If I wear my orange Adam Popmart pants like last time, I might smuggle a can or 2 in. Pockets. :heart: :drool:

Here is my policy on GA at a U2 show - no drinks beforehand; no drinks if just outside the heart/ellipse/spider on the rail; definitely have a beer or two if I make it into the heart/ellipse/spider; have more than that if I am stuck at the back by the soundboard.

I dont want to drink at the concert for two reasons:

1.Dont want to have to use bathroom at anytime U2 is playing
2.Dont want to lose place or area if GA

However with that being said I will have a few drinks to get me buzzed like Larry was at the Knicks Game so I can be more relaxed and hyped for the concert even more.I do agree though being too drunk would probably make you enjoy it less.Why risk DUI's also if you have to drive back.I want to live to see more U2 shows as well.If I drank though yes it would be before show.

Back
Top Bottom