Barcelona PRE-SALE/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, twice in a row, ticketmaster has loaded so slowly that I have "exceeded the posted time limit" to purchase. WTF

EDIT: finally got them on the 3rd try. 2 GAs.

Yeah!! Got 4 tix section 227 row 5. Only 227 and 210 were available in the 150 EUR category for Breathe subscribers so it seems they made a division this time for Horizon/Breathe/Boots. For Amsterdam I got the Adam side so now I choose Edge.

I'm soooo excited first time opening show for me since 1993! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Ummmmmm anyone notice this?

" UPS: International Delivery - Book your tickets over the internet and let us get them to you. Delivery time will be between 1 and 3 days (Saturdays and holidays in the place of delivery included). Delivery only to Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom."

40 euro, and they don't include the US???? And they force you to ship to the billing address so I can't have it shipped to an address in one of those countries... Should I be worried they will cancel my order or I'll have problems getting the tickets to the US billing address?

OK, twice in a row, ticketmaster has loaded so slowly that I have "exceeded the posted time limit" to purchase. WTF

EDIT: finally got them on the 3rd try. 2 GAs.

Ouch, why would you use your presale code and only take 2 tix??? :hmm: Even if you don't need them, you'd be able to sell 'em on and spread the 40€ charge over all 4 tix.

Congrats though :)

It was super-fast for me, no problem at all. I was able to reselect tickets many times. I didn't try for GA but was only offered blocks 129 (150 euros), 431 (85 euros) and 406 (65 euros). When I specifically asked for level 2 at any price, there was nothing available. I'm not sure why 406 is reckoned to be worse than 431, better in my opinion as as 431 is slightly behind the stage and 406 is under the roof. I reckon Ticketmaster have based 'best' tickets on a normal stadium-end stage position, not the on-pitch position - as they seemed to do for Amsterdam.

Edit: this seems to contradict Macbookpro's experience. Strange.

Last edited:
It was super-fast for me, no problem at all. I was able to reselect tickets many times. I didn't try for GA but was only offered blocks 129 (150 euros), 431 (85 euros) and 406 (65 euros). When I specifically asked for level 2 at any price, there was nothing available. I'm not sure why 406 is reckoned to be worse than 431, better in my opinion as as 431 is slightly behind the stage and 406 is under the roof. I reckon Ticketmaster have based 'best' tickets on a normal stadium-end stage position, not the on-pitch position - as they seemed to do for Amsterdam.

Edit: this seems to contradict Macbookpro's experience. Strange.

I was also able to reselect many times (8x in 10 minutes) but I only tried the 150 EUR option and got only 2xx options. No 129 or 110. But I guess my assumption is wrong then.

But no problems for me. I got row 5 so I'm happy. :up:

man this was easy....It was so easy that I got totally spoiled :)
I picked every price range and every tier of the stands...at the end I picked 4 seats behind the stage, tear 2, for 65€ per ticket
326, seats 1-7 (why 7 seats for 4 tickets????) row 32

I chose that I'll pick the tickets at the office..I'll be in Barcelona for couple of days before the gig so this is better than paying 40€ extra...

well that's it, easy, fast, great.... :)

cheers everyone and good luck

man this was easy....It was so easy that I got totally spoiled :)
I picked every price range and every tier of the stands...at the end I picked 4 seats behind the stage, tear 2, for 65€ per ticket
326, seats 1-7 (why 7 seats for 4 tickets????) row 32

Four seats: 1-3-5-7. I have: 2-4-6-8

" UPS: International Delivery - Book your tickets over the internet and let us get them to you. Delivery time will be between 1 and 3 days (Saturdays and holidays in the place of delivery included). Delivery only to Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom."

40 euro, and they don't include the US???? And they force you to ship to the billing address so I can't have it shipped to an address in one of those countries... Should I be worried they will cancel my order or I'll have problems getting the tickets to the US billing address?

yeah, I posted that several posts up from you. I wouldn't have chosen that option knowing that the US wasn't on the list.

Ouch, why would you use your presale code and only take 2 tix??? :hmm: Even if you don't need them, you'd be able to sell 'em on and spread the 40€ charge over all 4 tix.

Congrats though :)

Yeah, well the person who's card/address it was on preferred to just buy the 2 for us, plus I'm not sure about the ticketmaster limits for spain vs anywhere else so why push our luck when we want Barcelona 2 (if there is one) as well, plus tickets in the US?

And we've already got spares to Paris and Milan so I have enough selling to worry about.

yeah, I posted that several posts up from you. I wouldn't have chosen that option knowing that the US wasn't on the list.

I didn't see it until it was too late...not sure what to do about it.

Good pre-sale

Up for 4.30 for 5am US time, managed to get 2 in sec 129, also GA's available however noting the passion of the Spanish fans and the need for long time queing to get good GA (without knowing ref the the lottery) decided on seats. Also would like to spend time in Barca coming from NY.
Was at last 2 tour first dates, Copenhagen and San Diego so looking forward to Camp Nou...

Still pi***d with the lack of ability to bid on red-zone in UK and no sign of one in Barcelona yet.... come on TM sort this out.....

Up for 4.30 for 5am US time, managed to get 2 in sec 129, also GA's available however noting the passion of the Spanish fans and the need for long time queing to get good GA (without knowing ref the the lottery) decided on seats. Also would like to spend time in Barca coming from NY.
Was at last 2 tour first dates, Copenhagen and San Diego so looking forward to Camp Nou...

Still pi***d with the lack of ability to bid on red-zone in UK and no sign of one in Barcelona yet.... come on TM sort this out.....

Barcelona is a fantastic and beautiful city - I was there in Jan. however, it was also one of the most expensive places i have EVER been to and I have been lucky to travel a lot. maybe it was the exchange rate between the £ and Euro, but even so _ expect to pay a lot Mike ps stil a beautiful and vibrant place imo !!!

Barcelona is beautiful :love:

You're right to do some sightseeing, there is so much to see in the city.

You shouldn't only be going there for the U2 concert.

31 minutes until I try to get tickets

has anyone got a link to a decent seating plan, or is the one on the ticketmaster site the beat one?

thanks

I can't believe how easy, how smooth how quick that was.....a happy boots with 4 tickets in his virtual pockets!!!! at 10:05am no GA available, but I got 4 graderia 2 for 85€....so happy!!!! I can't believe I've spent 10 days panicking!!!
ya tengo las entradas!!!!

God bless U2.com !!!!

Boots Presale:

4 GA tickets purchased at 9.02 AM

very happy :)

I can't believe how easy, how smooth how quick that was.....a happy boots with 4 tickets in his virtual pockets!!!! at 10:05am no GA available, but I got 4 graderia 2 for 85€....so happy!!!! I can't believe I've spent 10 days panicking!!!
ya tengo las entradas!!!!

God bless U2.com !!!!

Does this mean GA's weren't available for all subscribers? That's strange. Camp Nou is a huge stadium.

I don't know about that, I keep refreshing untill 10:05, but GA were not available, then i went straight for graderia2. But I'm really happy, you know maybe my friends and I we are not young enough for a long day of queuing and standing under Barcelona sun!! :hyper:

Does this mean GA's weren't available for all subscribers? That's strange. Camp Nou is a huge stadium.

I was able to pull up 4 GAs Saturday and Sunday but i just tried now and they're no longer available. Maybe between the FC and the U2.com people the allotment was sold. I assume they do leave some for the general sale.

The FC alone was 14,000 tickets. If many of those people chose GA and many of the U2.com people chose GA it's possible that GA is sold out altogether.

Last edited:
I don't know about that, I keep refreshing untill 10:05, but GA were not available, then i went straight for graderia2. But I'm really happy, you know maybe my friends and I we are not young enough for a long day of queuing and standing under Barcelona sun!! :hyper:

Weird, I managed to get 4 GA around 10am. Maybe I got very, very lucky and snagged the last few! :ohmy:

there's always problems with GA tickets... last tour in Spain... after 6 o 7 hours waiting in line... I couldn't get any GA tickets in the general sale... :huh:

Now I've got 4 since I was Horizon... :D

I didn't notice it either and emailed them Saturday morning. I heard from them today and they WILL NOT ship outside of the EU. Period. The email I got said "if St. Albert ,CA is out outside of Europe, we will have to cancel your shipment". I asked if they would let me give them a friend's address in Wales or if they will switch it so I can pick up the tix at Camp Nou the day of the show. I await their reply with a sick feeling in my stomach - I don't have a good feeling about this.

I didn't notice it either and emailed them Saturday morning. I heard from them today and they WILL NOT ship outside of the EU. Period. The email I got said "if St. Albert ,CA is out outside of Europe, we will have to cancel your shipment". I asked if they would let me give them a friend's address in Wales or if they will switch it so I can pick up the tix at Camp Nou the day of the show. I await their reply with a sick feeling in my stomach - I don't have a good feeling about this.

If they cancel your order I would immediately contact one of the Mods at u2.com to see if they can help you. It can't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom