Barcelona PRE-SALE/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know that 100.000 people fit into Camp Nou, right? How many of them do you think are u2com subscribers? I think there will be enough GA tickets for everyone to go round. There are also non-u2com members who want (and will) score tickets. Relax.

Yeah I do know how big Camp Nou is, I was there for Vertigo.

I have a Horizon code and don't think I will have a problem getting what I want. However, it wasn't easy to get tickets for Vertigo and there were 3 stadium shows in Spain. This time there is only one.

JUST CONFIRMED BY U2.COM: THE BARCELONA PRE-SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY 21 MARCH 10AM (and continues until Monday 23 March 5PM) :applaud:

Thanks!! Ticketmaster.es account all ready!!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. I hope Mau2 doesn't read this. :yikes:

Let's just get this over with already. :crazy:

:wink:

Too late I've already read it!! :sad: So it seems that, we, poor little dirty boots, have to wait until 10am monday....It's going to be a tough war, but I want to stay positive, on the general sale for Milan at 6pm tickets were still there, in the morning of the second day of presale for Dublin tickets were still available....so, let's hope that 4 tickets will be there on monday morning!!!

Tickets for the opening night of U2 360� in Barcelona go on sale next week - and tomorrow our presale for U2.com subscribers begins.

Our Horizon subscribers can enter the presale for the June 30th show tomorrow, Saturday, at 10am, local to venue. Breathe subscribers enter at 10am on Sunday, Boots enter at 10am on Monday.

We'll be emailing all subscribers who have not already used their presale codes with a reminder but don't forget - when you log-in to the subscriber site, you will find you unique presale access code on the tour page.

Next week there will also be Subscriber presales for the shows in Berlin (July 18th), Gelsenkirchen (Aug 3rd) and Zagreb (Aug 10th).

I wonder why they've delayed the Boots presale until the 3rd day. I already set my alarm for tomorrow 3:30AM. :hyper:

It will be interesting if they actually are able to do this:

We'll be emailing all subscribers who have not already used their presale codes with a reminder but don't forget - when you log-in to the subscriber site, you will find you unique presale access code on the tour page.

If they're able to pull this off then they are keeping track of the codes somehow. I have no idea how though.

If they're able to pull this off then they are keeping track of the codes somehow. I have no idea how though.

I used my code for the Amsterdam presale, and in the space on the tour page where the code used to be it now says "Access Code Used". I guess Eventim.nl supplied U2.com with a list of used codes at the end of the presale.

Actually they have anticipated the presale, Horizon can start on the 21st instead of the 22nd....a second date to be announced soon, or am I just daydreaming???

You're just daydreaming. :wink:

What I meant was that normally the Boots presale begins at 3PM on day 2 which should have been Sunday at 3PM, not sure why in this case the Boots presale isn't until Monday at 10AM.

I'm still skeptical that someone just made a mistake with that info. If I were you and aren't too busy on Sunday, I'd be trying to log in after 3PM Sunday just in case.

Wow, I was just looking at the ticketmaster.es site and it appears that the FC-Barcelona's presale is at the exact same time as u2.com.

Wasn't the team making 14,000 tickets available to their club members? How will that work if both presales are happening simultaneously?

Does ticketmaster have separate allocation of tickets for both presales?

Wow, I was just looking at the ticketmaster.es site and it appears that the FC-Barcelona's presale is at the exact same time as u2.com.

Wasn't the team making 14,000 tickets available to their club members?

this is actually pretty irritating. to go from what was, probably, a few hundred to what will now be nearly 15,000 people trying to get tickets through the presale is pretty frustrating. surely the U2 camp had no control over this? but if so, that's rather disappointing.

this is actually pretty irritating. to go from what was, probably, a few hundred to what will now be nearly 15,000 people trying to get tickets through the presale is pretty frustrating. surely the U2 camp had no control over this? but if so, that's rather disappointing.

I guess what confuses me is that they must have the ticket allocations separated, if not what would prevent more than 14,000 tickets being given to the FC-Club members?

I agree that this is very disappointing.

I guess what confuses me is that they must have the ticket allocations separated, if not what would prevent more than 14,000 tickets being given to the FC-Club members?

I agree that this is very disappointing.

exactly. because don't the U2 presales only have access to 10% of the allotted tickets? if that's the case, and they don't separate the U2 presale from the FC presale (ticket-wise) then 10% would only be some 10,000 tickets, leaving 4,000+ to wait for the general sale.

If it's anything like North American sports club member pre-sales, it may not even be an online presale. With our hockey season tickets, we're sent faxes to pre-buy tickets for concerts etc but there is no way to buy them online, nor is there anyway to pick your seats other than a general category of seats. I'm hoping it's that way, or 3am is going to be a LOT more stressful. With that being said, make sure you go to ticketmaster.es and sign up now, as well as pre-entering your billing info.

Except the sports club presale is already listed on the ticketmaster.es site. According to someone on one of the spanish boards, those folks also got a presale code to use tomorrow.

I just got the presale email. According to the email it looks like they're going to be announcing the first 4 US presales on Monday.

Socios FC Barcelona
Start: Sat 21/03/09, 10:00
End: Mon 23/03/09, 14:00

Jesus Joseph and Mary....that makes Boots mission really really hard....I hope that the 14000 tickets for Barça supporters will not be taken from the tickets reserved to U2.com subscribers...that could also explain why the presale this time is diveded in three days, there will be more people trying to get tickets and that could overcharge ticketmaster servers!!

It will be interesting if they actually are able to do this:

I haven't received an email this time. Was starting to think about it when I saw that message. I have used my code. When I now log in to the U2.com tour section I also see Access Code Used instead of my code.
So it seems U2.com is able to pull this off, keeping track of the codes.

8 min. I'll post here shortly... Heart pounding a little more than I like at 3am...

3:02. 4 tickets, section 110 row 15. Hope they're good!!! Absolutely zero issues with the process!

assuming my bank doesn't cancel my international debit card transaction (which i have requested they not do), i got two GA tickets. only problem is that i clicked "international delivery" and just now see that that the united states aren't in the list of countries that works for. any idea how i'll be getting these tickets?

oh, and it took all of two minutes.

Back
Top Bottom