Barcelona PRE-SALE/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here. You should decide yourself what to do. No one knows for sure if they'll block your tickets for Zagreb II or Barca I if you decide to use your code for 2 different shows in Europe.

I didn't take the risk for Barca II.

I got tickets in Barca I in presale.
I still have the U2.com member code displayed.
I could not get tickets for Barca II, since Ticketmaster.es recognised my code as being used.
I can, however, get tickets for e.g. Zagreb
I'd say, go. I do not think that the barcodes for tickets you already have in your hand will be registered so you cannot enter at the venue. I think that would actually be illegal, since you paid for these tickets...

Anyone got Barca II (GA?) tickets who wants to swap for Zagreb I GA tickets?! :applaud:

I got tickets in Barca I in presale.
I still have the U2.com member code displayed.
I could not get tickets for Barca II, since Ticketmaster.es recognised my code as being used.
I can, however, get tickets for e.g. Zagreb
I'd say, go. I do not think that the barcodes for tickets you already have in your hand will be registered so you cannot enter at the venue. I think that would actually be illegal, since you paid for these tickets...

Anyone got Barca II (GA?) tickets who wants to swap for Zagreb I GA tickets?! :applaud:

Man!!! same for me...
I got Barcelona I through presale. i didn't order the tickets, I will pick them up there. But it's all already payed...
and now I can take additional tickets for Zagreb I...what should I do...
Barcelona I is more important for me....because it's first gig, my whol trip through Italy and France is concentrated on Barcelona... and I already have tickets for second Zagreb show...

is there any way that I could be left without my tickets for Barcelona I?

Three phone calls, same result. A voice (speaking very fast) informs about the cost of the call, and the address of the company .. and then it cuts.

I think today, being a day of tickets sale, they just don't answer the phone. Anyway I'll try again, later today or tomorrow.

all this is giving me a huge head ache, these should have been properly prepared for all this, they should have been decent enough to put at least 2 persons who are capable of speaking english!!! emails are not being answered this is very unprofessional and i think they do not even know what customer care is!!!!!!!!!!!! Ticket master spain is a very disappointing company!!!! they were capable and very quick to withdraw my money from my visa, i pretend that with the same efficiency they reply to my damn emails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and hey the fact that i am from malta did not make me immune from payingn the shipping fees which are 80 Euro i paid them like all the other countries and if they were proffressional enought they should not have allowed me to go through with my order, the site should have stopped me and informed me that i was not allowed to complete the transaction!!!!!!!!!!
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::down::down::down::down:

Hi Maria,
I finally got an e-mail with some good news (although I'm not holding my breathe until I see those tickets in my hand)

Anyway here is what I recieved today:

Dear Mr Grima,

We haven’t sent them yet

I think we will send them this week, so you will receive them next week.

Best regards.
Departamento de Atención al Cliente
TICK TACK TICKET, S.A
a Ticketmaster company
Tel.: 807 288 888
Fax.: 93 412 01 24
mailto:natalial@ticktackticket.com
http://www.ticktackticket.com

You gotta love the part where they say
( I think we will send them this week!!!) duh!!! LOL
Anyway at LEAST they say that that they will be sending them :)

Hi Maria,
I finally got an e-mail with some good news (although I'm not holding my breathe until I see those tickets in my hand)

Anyway here is what I recieved today:

Dear Mr Grima,

We haven’t sent them yet

I think we will send them this week, so you will receive them next week.

Best regards.
Departamento de Atención al Cliente
TICK TACK TICKET, S.A
a Ticketmaster company
Tel.: 807 288 888
Fax.: 93 412 01 24
mailto:natalial@ticktackticket.com
http://www.ticktackticket.com

You gotta love the part where they say
( I think we will send them this week!!!) duh!!! LOL
Anyway at LEAST they say that that they will be sending them :)
But do you have the same issue as us, where they won't send them to your country in the first place?? That info does us no good :depressed:

finally bought all the tickets I wanted, stressed myself gray-headed, and now I have to stress about receiving them.

But do you have the same issue as us, where they won't send them to your country in the first place?? That info does us no good :depressed:

finally bought all the tickets I wanted, stressed myself gray-headed, and now I have to stress about receiving them.

Yep same issue as you!
Guess you missed my earlier posts.
In the email i recieved after I purchased the tickets Malta was not in the list of countries they deliver with UPS!
Keep sending them e-mails and I am sure something will work out.
I sent a total of 5 emails already and will keep bothering them with my e-mails and complaints until they finally 'Get their boots on' :) and respect valued customers like us :)

Yep same issue as you!
Guess you missed my earlier posts.
In the email i recieved after I purchased the tickets Malta was not in the list of countries they deliver with UPS!
Keep sending them e-mails and I am sure something will work out.
I sent a total of 5 emails already and will keep bothering them with my e-mails and complaints until they finally 'Get their boots on' :) and respect valued customers like us :)

i have recieved an email from tick tack ticket more or less same as yours all we can do is wait and see, i have sent emails over and over to barcelona@ticketmaster.es and all the emails that were availlable on ticketmaster.es but i got a reply from an email i dont think i have ever seen!!! but at least we have some contact at least, we know there is something happening .. will let u know what happens for sure !!!:hmm: and one more thing on my order history all i have is thickets have been purchase, do you think i will have tickets have been shipped when thery send my tickets???? or it will remail tickets have been purchased anyway... i got my paris 12th of july tickets with DHL yesterday, RedZone so that bit is all settled ... barcelona is giving us some probs huh??

Still plenty tickets left for Barca II. I wonder how they'll fill the gap between Barca II and Milan I...

I think they will have plenty to do after the tour opener in Barcelona. There's so much you can't just get down in rehearsal (sound, settings, etc.) unless you have an actual crowd around you. They will probably take the time for sound issues, stage issues, rehearsals (songs, Bono lyrics), setlist changes, new effects, etcetc...

Back
Top Bottom