Barcelona 2 - All thoughts and discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O_M_G

I am LOVING this Breath Vid!!!

Bsides the song being so great, the visuals were done well with really good closer ups and zoom outs!

and I just love the beginning ....

The CLAW
all silloutted in black
against a Blue-violet sky,
a hazy Full-Moon up there
with
only the tower slowly pulsing ruby-red!!!
:ohmy::ohmy::hyper::hyper::drool::drool::drool:

what visuals!!! :faint:

:bow: U2006 :bow:

I find it interesting that their live arrangement of ES seems to be an amalgam of the released single, the orbit mix, AND the original demo versions.

Is there a fucking bootleg yet? Get on it already people! :madwife:

:wink:

I know. :huh:

I'm more looking forward to a video bootleg, but these audio bootlegs and videos from U2006 on YouTube will hold me off until then. :up:

Electrical Storm sounded terrible. The choruses were off and packed little punch... which is what holds the recorded version together. While I'm excited they're dusting off unplayed tunes, I can't help but notice when it's rusty. This version is very rusty.

Hooray for Electrical Storm, I must say the guitar in the chorus sounded pretty different to the studio version although I think t'was just as great. The B'mans voice is impressive too.

ES sounds so good! Really amazing considering it's the first time they've played it live.

Also, I'm loving the Crazy remix. It's fun and energetic, and both the crowd and band seem really into it. And the bobbing heads are hysterical. :lol: I hope they keep this version! I really want to hear it live.

I think I would have actually passed out if I was there to hear them play ES, just out the blue like that. It needs a bit of polish, but by the time they get to Sydney :)pray:) I'm sure it'll be sounding fantastic.

I think ES was fun! Some bits need more rehearsing, but this live version has a vitality that the original studio version(s) lack.

I have to say I love the Crazy Tonight remix, it looked and sounded 10 times better than the first night, in fact the whole gig does from the videos I've seen.

YAY for the videos!! Hearing ES through the live feed last night was outstanding (when I stopped shrieking:lol:) but the video does even greater justice!! I knew the guitar part for the chorus was different but didn't know a demo version of ES included this riff, would be awesome to hear that (seems to be missing from my collection:hmm:)...

Just brilliant U2, at their best and more comfortable with the stage by the looks of things, can only get better :cute:

Coming to this party a little late today, but somebody please tell me that Crazy Tonight isn't always going to be played twice in every concert?!

^ No possible about it, it is mentioned on U2.com that they where shooting a video.

But now the story seems to have vanished, strange.

I notice Edge wearing headset thingo with a mic attached. Does he wear this for the whole show? If so then cool since it would make him a lot more mobile. Would give Dallas a lot more work though.

I have to say I love the Crazy Tonight remix, it looked and sounded 10 times better than the first night, in fact the whole gig does from the videos I've seen.

I've been lucky to attend both concerts and yesterday's was much better than the first night. All the boys were in great form, specially bono's voice, the setlist was better and the crowd was in a great mood... Today i have no voice!

Back
Top Bottom