Barcelona 2 - All thoughts and discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fingers crossed that they'll stay in, or in the case of DM, be played at all.

for once, perhaps mistakenly, i'm going to trust u2.com. two weeks ago the countdown video showed electrical storm. then they also showed the new crazy tonight, and probably the most obvious video apart from electrical storm showed drowning man.....i'm taking it as a good sign.

and also a sign of more setlist variation to come.

hell, i'll forgive them with or without you if they keep pulling out shit like this.

I LOVE that edge polayed the discarded chorus riff. that riff is the main reason I prefer the demo to the released versions.

RAAAAAADIOOOO OOOOONEEE

For a first performance ever, this sounds incredible. And I'm digging Matt's video. Oh man, this is great. :hyper:

God I hope this makes the set at one of the shows I see.

I hope so too Ax :up:

His videos have been the highlight of the past few days for me, simply phenomenal. Pass along my gratitude when you speak to him. :)

Same here. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of them.
This one especially. :heart:

For a first performance ever, this sounds incredible. And I'm digging Matt's video. Oh man, this is great. :hyper:

God I hope this makes the set at one of the shows I see.

Do you know what he was using to record the video?

:shocked: I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!! WOWZA!!!!

This is the best setlist (well, despite a few things) EVER!! :happydance: I'll definitely be here Tuesday! I wouldn't have even been able to keep up with that thread LOL I hear it was nothing compared to the Vertigo tour parties. Ahhh memories....

Oh, and does anyone absolutely HATE the Crazy remix?? :yuck:

darn you, camping :angry:

I LOVE that edge polayed the discarded chorus riff. that riff is the main reason I prefer the demo to the released versions.

RAAAAAADIOOOO OOOOONEEE

:lol: I remember that Radio One overlay when I first downloaded that track years ago...that's hilarious.

Not specifically, sorry.

OK, thanks anyways. I was trying to figure out if it was a cell phone or a mini camcorder or something more legit.

If anyone knows, I would love a tip. I am currently looking at either one of the Flip's or a Kodak ZX1.

:hyper::shocked::loveshower::happydance:OMG they played ES!! YAY!!..and I am missing all the setlist parties because of work :( oh well next week vacation!! setlist parties for me!! :applaud::cheer:
Thanks for the video people, I can't wait for a bootleg of this show, I was listening to the first show all day...I liked it :)

I LOVE the dancing heads for the crazy remix. Now they just need to do the toilet paper thing that the the blue man group does during that song :wink:

Back
Top Bottom