Athens and Istanbul pre-sale/general sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I can tell, both Istanbul and Athens are supposed to be on sale right now.

*whew* got through for Athens... It says my order has been accepted, but as for payment it is still "wating" (?waiting).... Fingers crossed everything goes through OK

To get a visum for Turkey is easy! You bring 15 euros, hand it over at the douane by showing your passport and you can enter the country... :)

By the way there are lots of tickets still available for Turkey and Athens. Only the 30 euro tickets for Athens are sold out already... the standing tickets are 71 euros!!

areamap.jpg

I had very unpleasant experience with ticketpro.gr today! After their website crashed during the transaction it turned out I have paid for 12 instead of 6 tickets , I tried to contact them all day but no responce so far, anyone can help me?

By the way there are lots of tickets still available for Turkey and Athens. Only the 30 euro tickets for Athens are sold out already... the standing tickets are 71 euros!!

I seem to be doing a good job of picking the slow-selling shows and avoiding the sell-out shows for 2010; I've bought tickets for Toronto, Seville, Athens and Instanbul, and none of them have sold out yet.... :| Less stress for buying tickets, but I hope it doesn't mean unethusiastic crowds at these shows....

I seem to be doing a good job of picking the slow-selling shows and avoiding the sell-out shows for 2010; I've bought tickets for Toronto, Seville, Athens and Instanbul, and none of them have sold out yet.... :| Less stress for buying tickets, but I hope it doesn't mean unethusiastic crowds at these shows....

I don't think it's going to mean unenthusiastic crowds, I think it may be more a case of people not being able to commit to a date so far in advance, and/or the financial aspect of it all. I'm sure those of us that are going to be there are going to be so excited to be at the show it will more than make up for the "lack of instant sell out". I know I'm super excited to be in Athens!!

Someone had a similar problem with ticketpro for Zagreb

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...tadium-maksimir-zagreb-croatia-194984-11.html

seems it worked out okay though - just email them

yeah, thanks

I emailed them immediatelly around 9 am yesterday, no reply to the emails yet

Finally after 1 day attempts to reach them on the phone I spoke to them and they promised to cancel one of the payments, I have to wait a few days for confirmation email that it has been done

Greek Ticketpro posted delivery info on their website:

"ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE U2 CONCERT

Due to the massive orders for the U2 concert, the pick-up of the tickets that have been purchased through the internet for those who have selected the personal pick-up option, as well as for those who have selected the courier delivery option, will begin approximately on November 16th at the earliest.
The ticket pick-up and delivery will be made based on the order of the transaction numbers and until a week before the concert at the latest.
Relevant announcements regarding the numbers ready for pick-up will be posted on our website - TicketPro -
We thank you for your understanding."

Back
Top Bottom