Are U2 any good live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are U2 any good live?

No.
They are just aweful :lol:
They suck real bad, like a "lemon". Who would have thought of touring with a giant Lemon?? Plus they bombard everyone´s brain with surreal images and crazy words on the TV screens. It does not make any sense. Who wants that!?
Plus the sound. Just horrible. Too much feedback, I don´t know what the hype is all about this band. They forget to sing the lyrics properly and often grab an inocent girl from the audience to dance around with on stage. THAT is just pure kidnapping , if you ask me. They are musical terrorists! They charge too much for a concert and make everyone wait for hours to get a ticket!! HOW RUDE! Plus not to mention the dreaded terrible light system during the shows. In the beggining it was ok. They only had one or two lights and that worked pretty well, but now with these stadium concerts. It´s just too much!! It´s bound to give any person a nervous eye-twitching attack!!
It makes people dizzy and high. And that is AGAINST THE LAW in some countries . You can´t get "high" in public unless its perscribed by a medical doctor! U2 should also be banned from playing happy music. Too many happy-happy songs. Who wants that?! We got a world crisis on our hands!! We need sad songs and songs to motivate people to get back to work. We need military marches and ultra conservative music to motivate the masses back into the working factories! Music like they used to play in Communist Stalin era. Yes, that is it!
No more happy happy music from U2.
BAN THEM!! :down:

...U2 should go back to basics for me. U2’s encore has to be the weakest I’ve seen. This will be my last U2 gig. I will stay a fan of sort, buy the next album or DVD.

I haven't seen 360 (yet, hopefully), but I have been to Elevation and Veritgo. From the clips I've seen on-line of the current tour, I'd pay that 90-pounds just to see Ultraviolet from the encore.

What the hell has that got to do with it? You don't need to have seen them 30 times to know that WOWY is now deeply deficient.

Look at the context!!!

If he says it's the weakest encore he's ever seen and then we find out he's only seen two concerts ever, then the statement doesn't hold much water now does it? That's what it has to do with it... He made no specific mention of WOWY.

Back
Top Bottom