Anyone else gonna stay "clean"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too but people usually spoil it with their Facebook status' :banghead:

In anticipation of the Europe shows, not only did I leave interference for the three months prior to the concerts, but I also blocked the Facebook feeds of every interlander/friend that loves U2, to avoid spoiler alerts. I did the FB block thing about three weeks before Barcelona 1.

That's right, you were blocked for a few weeks. :)

In anticipation of the Europe shows, not only did I leave interference for the three months prior to the concerts, but I also blocked the Facebook feeds of every interlander/friend that loves U2, to avoid spoiler alerts. I did the FB block thing about three weeks before Barcelona 1.

Hardcore. :rockon:

and here i thought you were just ignoring me :)

For everyone saying they are going to stay away, see you at the setlist party on the 12th :wink:

J/K

It was a joke

I had no desire to even attempt to summon up the willpower to avoid Interference until Chicago.

I might have mentioned this before, but not in the form of a question...

Question: From your experiences, and in your opinions, is it a bad idea to play a CD of the band as you head towards the stadium, prior to a show??

Ive got a friend or two, whom in the past, prefer to listen to the radio, I ofcourse, prefer to pop in the CD as my pre-game warm-up!!!!!! Dirty-style...!!!

Your thoughts...

I might have mentioned this before, but not in the form of a question...

Question: From your experiences, and in your opinions, is it a bad idea to play a CD of the band as you head towards the stadium, prior to a show??

Ive got a friend or two, whom in the past, prefer to listen to the radio, I ofcourse, prefer to pop in the CD as my pre-game warm-up!!!!!! Dirty-style...!!!

Your thoughts...

Most people will disagree, but for me personally, I NEVER listen to the band day of. That goes for any act, any concert. The days prior to, yes, but day of never. I'm in the minority here, though, for sure.

I'd say just the opposite of the post above. I'll wean myself off the band in the weeks before the show (unless I'm trying to 'learn' new material) but the day of, I get myself psyched up on the way by listening to stuff I probably won't hear that night.

I actually listen to b-sides and rarities.
That's just me though.

On the way to Vegas, JT is a must for the drive.

Darn, I thought this was the sober fans support group.

As to reading the setlists, I read them like boxscores.

Doesn't ruin the show for me.

Reading the book first doesn't ruin the movie for me.

Knowing that my team is in first place doesn't ruin the game for me.

Back
Top Bottom