Any other Propaganda members get second day pre-sale codewords?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Been a member since Propaganda and was told that I'm elligible for tickets on the second day.

Something doesn't seem right there.

I think there are many of us who stopped paying after Vertigo and re-joined recently and are in that boat.

I think there are many of us who stopped paying after Vertigo and re-joined recently and are in that boat.

That's where I am.
Was a prop member for 7 years. I renewed u2.com once , let it lapse. Rejoined in December 2008.
I'm in the Breathe tier.

That's where I am.
Was a prop member for 7 years. I renewed u2.com once , let it lapse. Rejoined in December 2008.
I'm in the Breathe tier.

showing my age but I was u2 Info, then Prop, then u2com- but let it lapse, until re-joining late last year - so maybe it is the combination that
makes me a Horizon member ????? Mike:wave:

I was a member of Prop probably since '95. (I was a member of the original Wire email list since Fall of 1992)....

I let my u2.com subscription lapse and reupped back in Feb 2009. I think the cutoff date was last year (which I think is stupid). Long time member = Nov 2008??? It should be long time member = Member since Prop...

Also they should maybe break up again for people who signed up before the switch over....

again, somehow even though i didnt pay after 2005 until 2008 in August, they kept me in the original horizon tier, go figure....

did you guys re-sign up with a different email, I think that might be whats triggering things, or I just lucked out...but since these things are automated and not a matter of luck, there has to be some computer-wiz guy who can figure out what the parameters really are

cut off date was late last year sometime. So Aug 2008 was fine. Congrats you a super-duper long time fan :doh:

That's where I am.
I'm in the Breathe tier.

Same for me. Prop member and let my membership lapse during the last year. Rejoined in early Feb. and now I'm a "Breathe" member.

I was a prop member, then a u2.com member. Can't tell if I ever let it lapse because there is NO WAY TO TELL. There is also no "about to expire" emails and no section in you account info that may let you know when it's going to expire.

Awesome account management guys! :up:

edit: Oh I got no code, because my account info had an old email, and I didn't know the presale was happening so soon, until I saw it on these here boards. Apparently a couple of days notice to be up to snuff is enough time!

I was a prop member, then a u2.com member. Can't tell if I ever let it lapse because there is NO WAY TO TELL. There is also no "about to expire" emails and no section in you account info that may let you know when it's going to expire.

Awesome account management guys! :up:

edit: Oh I got no code, because my account info had an old email, and I didn't know the presale was happening so soon, until I saw it on these here boards. Apparently a couple of days notice to be up to snuff is enough time!

I have always got your account is about to expire emails and to renew now.

I always saw when my account was expiring as well!

Ok odd it just kicked in for me. The "your account will expire on" part. However I never have gotten a "renew now" email which is odd. And I've been subscribing ever since they started charging!

That's where I am.
I'm in the Breathe tier.

yep....let my membership lapse just this last year after 15 maybe 20 years of subscription.....I'm also in the Breathe tier.

Yeah, I always got the email saying the subscription was nearing expiration and detailing what amazingly glorious gift ;) was included with a renewal.

Back
Top Bottom