Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleazer

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
just announced on u2.com:
The presales this week for Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 12PM EST/11AM CST/10AM MST/9AM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

General sale for Denver starts Friday November 6.
General sale for Anaheim, Chicago, Miami, and New York start Monday November 9.

If you go by those times, theoretically the Breathe group for Anaheim would start before the Horizon group. :eyebrow:

so I should renew my subscription if I want pre sale for Anaheim? You think it's worth it?...too much of a risk doing general sale?

so I should renew my subscription if I want pre sale for Anaheim? You think it's worth it?...too much of a risk doing general sale?
Anaheim is likely to be one of the most popular shows on this leg of the tour.

Looks like they fixed the pre-sale times:

The presales this week for Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

Yeah, they fixed the times. Too bad everyone's code has now disappeared. :huh:

(they're aware of the problem and supposedly this glitch will be fixed soon).

Last edited:
Do yours say that they've been used, or are they just not on the page at all? Mine says they're both used, but the second one should be there, I still have two more tickets left on it.

My codes now say they have been used to but I just renewed a week or so ago and had 1 ticket left on the previous code. I'm startin to freak out a little since I want to get NY tickets tomorrow. Anyone know how to go about gettin them back?

Edit: I no longer have the e-mails. I was just relying on what was on the page.

U2.com better get it together! (And Fan Fire, as they are involved with this too!)

Says my 'codes have been uses'. I am not alone. MOST I know have this message in error.

I bought (1) ticket last week. I did renew already. I should have (3) tickets left.

BUT the presale is TOMORROW. They better fix this TODAY or they will get a lot of angry fan mail about another presale clusterfuck - like the one that occured before the Vertigo tour.

I saw this last night and FREAKED (of course). Called fanfire and they said to fax over all this info - my email confirming my renewal and my ticketmaster order, and then to call after I faxed that stuff. Exactly what I did. The guy was like "that fax goes to our main office - that was pretty much useless" :doh: Okay he didn't use those words but you know what I mean.

So now some person/people in some main office somewhere has my name and address. awesome.

But glad to know it's a system-wide problem and that they're aware that it needs to be fixed before tomorrow at 10 am

They told me to check back this afternoon and if the codes haven't been restored to call again.

Same problem here. Renewed my subscription last week, got a new code, and suddenly it's gone -- it says it has been used, which is not the case.

They've got 23 hours to figure this out.

Well according to Bigwave at Zootopia:

Just to add that this should be fixed in time for any presales this week we are assured

Now that I found my code in last week's presale email, I really don't care if it shows up on u2.com or not.

After being on hold for 53 minutes, the girl that answered at FanF#cker, I mean Fan FIRE said that they are aware of the issue and it will be corrected by this afternoon.

If f*&^ing better be, as we've a pre-sale tomorrow.

Bless you guys for all posting about your codes showing up as used, it helps to know I am not alone. I signed up for U2.com last week, hoping to get tix for the Denver show, it will be my first U2 show EVER and I completely, majorly, and totally freaked out this morning when my code said it was used. I haven't yet received my email either. After firing off a probably futile help request to U2.com I immediately hopped on here to see what's up. Good(ish) news is I won't be able to buy tix til Wed. night or so, so there's time for the powers that be to fix this.

My code is back up... but can someone tell me why there are two of them now?? Maybe this was explained earlier, but I've been out of town and only just renewed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom