Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone buy seats for Anaheim? ... the seating chart is pretty vague

looks like $30 is Sections 257 to 260 and maybe 241 to 249
Section 236 to 240 may be $55

they also list Sections 114-122 (which will be smack behind the soundboard as $250, $95 & $30)

so the code doesn't work...I'm fucked

Rob, is this the code you just got when you just renewed that starts with a
2U2?

If not, then log off of U2.com, clear your cookies and log back in to see if your new code appears. It should start with a 2U2.

Do you have two codes under your name or just the same one you had from before?

Rob, is this the code you just got when you just renewed that starts with a
2U2?

If not, then log off of U2.com, clear your cookies and log back in to see if your new code appears. It should start with a 2U2.

Do you have two codes under your name or just the same one you had from before?

just the same one I had before...crossed out

ramblin rose... I used a 2009 code for rose bowl already (4 tix). I have not re-subscribed for 2010... However U2.com sent me a code in my email yesterday that begins with U2... Is this just in case I haven't used my '09 4 tix allotment yet?

I'm sure it'll be fine. If you need someone to do it for you, let me know. Work is really easy in the mornings right now so taking a few minutes on the computer is no problem.

I think I'll be ok :hug: . . . had no problem getting Oakland GA's through the general sale.

:ohmy: yow! that was stressful-the site kept kicking me out because I was trying to buy tickets on 2 screens at once. I don't recommend it...
I got seats for Anaheim: F128, Row X, seats 1-4 and F128, Row R, Seats 7-8. Weird, the Row R ones were bought after the Row X! I hope these aren't obstructed-they're awfully close to that claw mark on the seating chart...

I'm not making travel plans for Oakland or Anaheim... just in case.

Im taking the train to Oakland (much cheaper than flying-less stressful than driving) Anaheim is just a county over.

We took the Greyhound bus to Arizona (drove all night) it only cost us $56 round trip-then we rented a car there (way cheaper than flying there)
We did drive my car to Vegas (4 hour drive goes by fast) :)

kind of hard to judge by the tix master diagrams but 108 looks like the best section in the stadium to me...

hmm ok, well I ended up getting section 128 row H...same thing right? I figure this prevents any potential claw blockage on Edge in section 108 since 128 is looking across sorta...

You still had tickets left on your old code? or did you renew?

i had used all tix on my old pre sale code, i renewed last night and never got any e mail or update at all, so i had to call fanfire and they gave me a code finally....i still don't see my code anywhere, and i cleared my cookies and logged in/out, did everything, all i see is my old erd, crossed out code....

but anyway, I ended up getting tickets in section 128, so I'm happy

I'm amazed that the lower section like section 128 is available for 95 dollar tickets...I figured all lower level seats would have to be 250...pretty good deal I think

i had used all tix on my old pre sale code, i renewed last night and never got any e mail or update at all, so i had to call fanfire and they gave me a code finally....i still don't see my code anywhere, and i cleared my cookies and logged in/out, did everything, all i see is my old erd, crossed out code....

but anyway, I ended up getting tickets in section 128, so I'm happy

That's great!!

Back
Top Bottom